• Hello Guest, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our email system. Please expect a delay in email delivery.

Buzzativ

SaintSinner

Paragon
FP$
I would like to request a community review of my website, Buzzativ

https://www.buzzativ.com

The site has been running since 2015. I am looking forward to honest suggestion and feedback that will improve the user experience. Also, I would appreciate if you all can drop in ideas on how to make the website more interactive.

Thanks you very much.

Terminated

Hasta La Vista, Baby
The site has been running since 2015. I am looking forward to honest suggestion and feedback that will improve the user experience.

2015? That's great and impressive! It looks like a legitimate and professional news site with tons of content. I can tell a lot of love and hard work went into the development of this site. It looks like you're covering a lot of ground. Well done. I have no complaints or criticism at the moment.

Also, I would appreciate if you all can drop in ideas on how to make the website more interactive.

I don't know if this ever crossed your mind. But have you thought about adding a section for a forum to the website and have members join?

It seems you have the social media giants like Facebook, Twitter, and Snap Chat covered.