• Hello Guest, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our email system. Please expect a delay in email delivery.

Completed Cafe Discussions

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
Website URL
https://www.cafediscussions.com
Package Type
Ruby Package
Package Upgrade
No
Additional Information
If you are new to the site and haven't signed up yet please check your spam folder for email confirmation. There never is a single problem with it getting sent. It always is received but goes to spam. I plan to fix this in the future.
I have posted 25 posts since Friday and have obtained the required amount of posts. I want to thank the forum promotion community for your continued support. Please do not post in food and drinks. Anywhere else is fine with me as long as it's a discussion area. Thank you all :D

HolisticStorm

Resident
FP$
accepted.png

Your Ruby package is now in progress

Overall Progress
Topics: 8/12
Replies: 14/21

Packagers working
HolisticStorm (4/4 topics, 7/7 replies)
ZandraJoi (4/4 topics, 7/7 replies)
overcast (4/4 topics, 7/7 replies)

Last edited:

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
Hello @HolisticStorm I just switch domains one last time to https://www.TheGeneralForums.com

Right now there's only one thing preventing me from putting the site online it's a license URL from one of the add-ons I have but the ticket I made on the developer is usually taken care of in less than 24 hours. I ask only 24 hours tor resolve this. It's the exact same site as before with a different domain name.

I could not pass this up because this is the best domain name I've ever bought and it cost me $9. Please allow 24 hours and I will update the thread by then to let you know we are back in action. It shoudn't take long. I will update you and please change the domain name in the thread to https://www.TheGeneralForums.com

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
Okay sounds good @ZandraJoi it should be back online by tonight. Probably this morning or afternoon. I will update the thread when it does. Currently just waiting on a ticket response.

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
@Gio The ticket I am waiting on still hasn't been responded too. Is there some way we can either wait 24 more hours or delete the thread and have me obtain the 25 posts within the 7 day period again? I doubt I wouldn't get a response by tomorrow. I can make a new thread when I get the response if possible.

If you want to give it 24 more hours and then delete the thread it would be appreciated. Had I not get a response by then we can just remove it and then I will restart the package request. I am so sorry. Regards, Brad

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
It's Friday so I'm almost positive addonflare the developer will respond to the ticket. Give me until the same time tomorrow and if he doesn't respond you can delete the thread and I will get the required parameters for the package over again and make a new one. If you can do that it's all I ask. I think the time allotted if there's an issue is supposed to be 72 hours so tomorrow at around the same time would be that exact amount of time.

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
Hello everyone. I finally got that ticket response and will have the site back up in less then an hour. As I'm in the 72 hour period still for issues that occur I ask you hold true to that because it has now been taken care of. I will reply 1 last time in an hour or less to let you know the sites back online. I edited the title with the new domain name of the site. It's the exact same site as CafeDiscussions with a different domain name. Regards, Brad

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
Sites back online. Sorry for the issue. You can proceed now and complete the package. I appreciate you all.

If you sign up check your spam folder for the email confirmation. Tested and works but goes to spam. Will fix that in the future.

TopSilver

Resident
FP$

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
I enjoy reading your posts quite a bit @overcast and very much appreciate your support. Thank you.

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
@HolisticStorm @ZandraJoi I switched back to Cafe Discussions. The thread has been back updated. Either domain redirects to Cafe Discussions. Sites online and ready to go.

There was too much traffic being generated from Cafe Discussions for me not to use it.

ZandraJoi

Package Team Leader Assistant
Package Team
@HolisticStorm @ZandraJoi I switched back to Cafe Discussions. The thread has been back updated. Either domain redirects to Cafe Discussions. Sites online and ready to go.

There was too much traffic being generated from Cafe Discussions for me not to use it.
Sorry for the delay! Hadn't been able to log on. I'll go to your forum now to do the Package :)

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
No problem thank you @ZandraJoi !

I'm so excited about the future of the site. I look forward to seeing you and @HolisticStorm - The domain change to Cafe Discussions is final this time.