• Hello Guest, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our email system. Please expect a delay in email delivery.

Can I Get Some Honest Feedback On My Shop

James Conway

The Helper
Mar 21, 2017
Northampton
FP$
Hi Everyone it's been a while since I last posted on here so apologies for the lack of communication :(

Could I ask for the community to go through my shop as I've just opened it up worldwide and would love some feedback.

Any changes on wording or even a colour that would help attract the eye of the customer would be greatly appreciated.

My Site: Heavens Scents

overcast

Package Team Member
Package Team
Dec 27, 2018
FP$
The top bar can you check how the below to color schemes may reflect?

#b17acc
or
#8a4baf

Hopefully that should make the bar more attractive. Currently it does not get attention due to mellow color.

James Conway

The Helper
Mar 21, 2017
Northampton
FP$
The top bar can you check how the below to color schemes may reflect?

#b17acc
or
#8a4baf

Hopefully that should make the bar more attractive. Currently it does not get attention due to mellow color.
You just want to see some purple lol DONE :) Lets see if people take advantage of the free postage THANK YOU

Reactions: overcast

Matthew

#MasksSaveLives
Jun 28, 2010
FP$
The “blog” section is a bit misleading. I don’t know if you plan to use it more often but the only post I see is an introduction to the business. If this is the only plan you have for it, I would consider changing the section title and menu button to “About” or something.

James Conway

The Helper
Mar 21, 2017
Northampton
FP$
The “blog” section is a bit misleading. I don’t know if you plan to use it more often but the only post I see is an introduction to the business. If this is the only plan you have for it, I would consider changing the section title and menu button to “About” or something.
We are going to use it however, we just don't have time right now to be writing. Thank you though I will change that to an about section for now :)

James Conway

The Helper
Mar 21, 2017
Northampton
FP$
I never heard of Wax Melts so it's a unique idea. In About Us- Wax Melts & Snowfairy- Page Not Found. I would do the Blog when you are ready. People like seeing that a website is active & helps create intimacy.
Thanks bud I appreciate the feedback I am going to be blogging however I want to get the site correct first :)