Cartoon Avatars

Ash

Seasoned Veteran
Nov 14, 2012
London
aakashpereira.co.uk
FP$
I always see cartoon avatars that have presumably been designed based on the poster's real life looks on various forums. The actual design/appearance of them are similar so I feel like it's from the same program/website. Does anyone know which ones are used or any good ones to do something like this?

Trying to find one now to show an example for you guys.

Jordan

Valued Contributor
Sep 11, 2012
Canada
www.Pardy.co
FP$
  • Winner
Reactions: Jerlene and Ash

Ash

Seasoned Veteran
Nov 14, 2012
London
aakashpereira.co.uk
FP$

Joshua Farrell

Administrator
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
offtopichub.com
FP$
Eh, never really cared too much about those types of avatar generators, as I don't have my own pic in most forums as my avatar.

D

Deleted member 44219

Avatars don’t bother me. I’m also not into Anime or Manga so I stride away from those kinds of avatars.

D

Deleted member 44219

I just prefer my little spooky skeleton avatar. No anime ones for me.
The skeleton is genius. For avatars, I usually draw someone that resembles me(in my weird artstyle. Look at my profile pic) or just get a pic from the internet that relates to my interests.

Gio

FP's Greek Ambassador
Nov 16, 2011
In Thomas's Mind
FP$
D

Deleted member 44219

The popular one a lot of people on this forum use is this one:
https://www.faceyourmanga.com/editmangatar.php

Even re created mine:
https://snap.me/A2nMRw
I remember when those were so popular around 2012-2013. :tearsofjoy:
I thought they were just this new thing that isn't really popular
Nope! They've been around for a while now.
Hm. Besides, the 'FaceYourManga' website is Manga/Anime related and I'm not into that stuff. It gives me cancer every time I look at it. I did like Anime at one point but quickly lost interest and I'm back on the Anime Hate Wagon again.

• Dislike
Reactions: jenna appleseed

Gio

FP's Greek Ambassador
Nov 16, 2011
In Thomas's Mind
FP$
I remember when those were so popular around 2012-2013. :tearsofjoy:
Hm. Besides, the 'FaceYourManga' website is Manga/Anime related and I'm not into that stuff. It gives me cancer every time I look at it. I did like Anime at one point but quickly lost interest and I'm back on the Anime Hate Wagon again.
I don't watch anime either lol but I still think it's cool. :p

• 💩
Reactions: 1 person
D

Deleted member 44219

I've had to give you an A+ because you like Anime. Cease and desist now or I'll send the FBI to your house.

Gio

FP's Greek Ambassador
Nov 16, 2011
In Thomas's Mind
FP$
I've had to give you an A+ because you like Anime. Cease and desist now or I'll send the FBI to your house.
Key word, Liked. ;) And as you liked Anime at one point, I wouldn't overreact like that. :p ;)

D

Deleted member 44219

Key word, Liked. ;) And as you liked Anime at one point, I wouldn't overreact like that. :p ;)
Oh. Oh yeah. Anyways, I'm gonna Y E E T now and hide from the terror that is A N I M E