• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are you can always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account to Forum Promotion by going to you account connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected and if you are part of the FP's Discord, you will automatically be given a role "Approved Users". And when ever a thread/post is created a notication will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

Solved Changes in the Packages

Hissae2

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Jan 26, 2011
Canada
themarioforums.com
FP$
It is good to see changes being made. :)

I don't agree with increasing the prices. I did a lot of package deductions when I was PTL and I noticed a large percentage of people requesting packages were from users with little FP$, often barely enough for the package, and sometimes they didn't even have enough for the package by the time I got around to deductions. The people who have a large amount of FP$ are the people who don't use it, so increasing prices will do little to reduce FP$ in circulation.

The post requirement is an interesting idea. As Kaynil mentioned, it's important to keep it simple, or members won't follow it and PTMs won't enforce it accurately.

I think bringing back the Kappa package is a great idea if you have the resources to complete them. It was popular before but had to be discontinued because we were unable to complete them in a reasonable amount of time. If you have a team now that can handle it, it would be great to see it back.

@Daniel it is great to see you working to improve the package service and getting feedback from the community. You are doing a great job as PTL. :)

Last edited: