Cheap logo needed. Read thread for further information.

_B_

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jun 15, 2020
UK
voxgrid.net
FP$
I am requesting a new logo to be created for my forums page VoxGrid. My current one at the moment (which I have attached in this thread) can be used as a reference as to what I am looking for.
Current logo:
logo.PNG

Here is the rundown of what is expected:
1) Simple and Professional (again you can just use my current one as a base of what I am looking for). Use your judgement to what is an appropriate font
2) The bullhorn must be included.
3) Smooth logo. My current one looks quite pixelated which is not great.
4) Play around with colours if you want. Look at my site (www.voxgrid.net) and again use your judgement as to which colour schemes look good and would integrate with the site.
5) If possible (optional), a Christmas version of the logo would be ideal.

Now, this is generally quite a simple task and shouldn't really take that long as this isn't much to be asked. As such, I am going to pay between $3-$6 for any logo that I use. The higher limit of the range will most likely include the Christmas version of the logo but, this can all be sorted out after.

If you are interested in this, leave a post below or contact me via Discord (BDON33#1234) with a message regarding the logo.
Thank you to everyone that is interested :)

Talk Mental Health

Malcolm

Technical Administrator
Administrator
Community Team
Package Team
Apr 17, 2016
Canada
FP$
Thank You Badge
No way a graphic designer but wanted to contribute..

Reactions: _B_

_B_

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jun 15, 2020
UK
voxgrid.net
FP$

Malcolm

Technical Administrator
Administrator
Community Team
Package Team
Apr 17, 2016
Canada
FP$
Thank You Badge
Hey. I am going to go ahead with one of these ones. Please contact me via PM or Discord for further discussion etc.

To everyone else, thank you for dedicating time to creating logos. I may have opportunities in the future for this stuff and will post if needed.
Lovely logos! I'm honestly happy you never picked mine, I accidentally deleted the files :D

• Haha
Reactions: _B_