Choose WordPress....?

Pennywise

Madly Diligent
I have a blog on WordPress (had it for a little over a year and a half). Anyway, what made you pick WordPress for your blog/site? Why'd you choose that over something else? Do you ever think you'll switch to something else? Why or why not?

Thomasss

Community Team Leader
Community Team
I think since WordPress is the most supported and most popular CMS out there, it's an easy choice to use WordPress. Majority know how to use it, it's supported by almost everything, and it has a ton of resources and addons that you can use to extend your site. It's an easy choice for me.

Cumulus

Paragon
Marketing Team
I've always liked the simplicity of WordPress: Particularly when dealing with clients and so forth, it's relatively easy to build something that looks and works great, and hand-over to the client to continue the maintenance of; A little more-so over Joomla and Drupal CMS sites

Cam!

This is Water
Administrator
I've always gone with WordPress because of the numerous plugins that you can install. There are so many different ones, and you can literally turn your website into anything with ease. For example, there's a few eCommerce plugins to turn your WordPress install into a store. There's a plugin to add a forum to your WordPress. There's a plugin to integrate your WordPress with a forum software like XenForo. There's a plugin to turn your WordPress into a social network. All of these things can be done, and they make it very simple.

Pennywise

Madly Diligent
I've always gone with WordPress because of the numerous plugins that you can install. There are so many different ones, and you can literally turn your website into anything with ease. For example, there's a few eCommerce plugins to turn your WordPress install into a store. There's a plugin to add a forum to your WordPress. There's a plugin to integrate your WordPress with a forum software like XenForo. There's a plugin to turn your WordPress into a social network. All of these things can be done, and they make it very simple.

I have a blog through Wordpress and I've wondered how easy it is to install all this stuff....