Christianity Haven forum review

Azareal

Paragon
Your site seems to load over 600 images in 35 seconds. Many of which seem to be duplicates of each other. And it uses HTTP/1.1 instead of HTTP/2 which is better at transferring a large number of tiny files.

You could also use some sort of CDN like Cloudflare to locate assets closer to the user to help speed up page loads.

D

Deleted member 44219

The layout is really nice, sleek and modern. I love how it's made with VBulletin. Great work. Nothing to really criticize about. Just keep on growing and improving.

Reactions: Lämmchen

Lämmchen

Paragon
Community Team
Feb 10, 2019
FP$
Basic theme. Thought about what themes you site would have for the future
Most of our members are older so they aren't interested in anything too different. They are used to the old vbulletin look that we had on another forum where most of them come from. We've given them darker options and different colored styles as well but most just use the default one.

Jerlene

The Senseless Blogger
Administrator
I like the vibes of this forum. Everyone is welcoming and it's a warm community.
I'm not a fan of the plain look, but it's nice. Great logo.
Thanks! Have you seen the other themes we have available? They're in the lower left hand corner.
Ah! No, I haven't checked those out. I will definitely do that today because I'm curious.