Christianity Haven

Site Name: Christianity Haven
URL: http://www.christianityhaven.com
Type:
(Choose between Forum, Blog, Website, or Affiliate) Forum
Site Info: Christianity Haven is a Christian forum that offers discussion and fellowship for Christians but is not limited to only Christians. There are general forums for everyone to enjoy.

Reactions: Army Wife
D

Deleted member 8254

Really a good forum, keep up the blessed work. The forum category font are very small it would be great if you increased the font for better reading experience.

Reactions: Lämmchen
Talk Mental Health

Lämmchen

The Lämminator
Administrator
Feb 10, 2019
www.christianityhaven.com
FP$
Really a good forum, keep up the blessed work. The forum category font are very small it would be great if you increased the font for better reading experience.

Thank you for checking out the board. I've had members complain about font sizes but I don't think there is anything I can do about it apart from the offering the different style themes (located in bottom left corner of page). Some offer an easier view than others I think.

• Informative
Reactions: Deleted member 8254

Lämmchen

The Lämminator
Administrator
Feb 10, 2019
FP$
Is this forum for all branches of Christianity in general? Or is it towards a certain sect in Christianity?

We welcome everyone to join no matter the denomination and even non-Christians are allowed. Only those who believe in the trinity can post in the forum labeled "Christian Theology" as an FYI but we have a lot of different areas to post in and it's not limited to Christian talk :)

Reactions: Deleted member 8254

Bluezone777

Dinner Team Leader
Sep 5, 2008
SW Florida
FP$
Lately, I have been having trouble accessing your forum. Any attempt to view the forum from home( I can view it while at work on my phone but not while I am at home) while not on a proxy leads me to a website is offline message much like you would get if you typed a misspelled URL or your internet was down. I can view any other website or forum just fine but yours. I suspect but am not certain that it's possible that my IP address or a range of IP addresses that includes mine has been banned for one reason or another. This issue has come and gone all on its own where it will work for a while then stop working then start working again with me having done nothing on my end. I hope it can get fixed soon.

@Lämmchen

Lämmchen

The Lämminator
Administrator
Feb 10, 2019
FP$
Lately, I have been having trouble accessing your forum. Any attempt to view the forum from home( I can view it while at work on my phone but not while I am at home) while not on a proxy leads me to a website is offline message much like you would get if you typed a misspelled URL or your internet was down. I can view any other website or forum just fine but yours. I suspect but am not certain that it's possible that my IP address or a range of IP addresses that includes mine has been banned for one reason or another. This issue has come and gone all on its own where it will work for a while then stop working then start working again with me having done nothing on my end. I hope it can get fixed soon.

@Lämmchen

THANK YOU for letting me know! I and other members have had the same problem on and off this year and the host keeps giving us the same canned response of clear your cache. Except it's NOT my browser's fault. I can't even ping the site at times from a command prompt and that has nothing to do with my browser. The owner has put in a couple of tickets in regards to this but they say they're not blocking IPs. Except....someone is doing it on their end or beyond.

ChrisGrigg

Administrator
Administrator
Jul 9, 2009
South Carolina
www.ushost247.com
FP$
Cookie Badge
Like Badge
@Lämmchen
If you could shoot us a message with your IP address, we can definitely get it added to our whitelist and check to see reasons why it could have possibly been banned by our firewalls.

THANK YOU for letting me know! I and other members have had the same problem on and off this year and the host keeps giving us the same canned response of clear your cache. Except it's NOT my browser's fault. I can't even ping the site at times from a command prompt and that has nothing to do with my browser. The owner has put in a couple of tickets in regards to this but they say they're not blocking IPs. Except....someone is doing it on their end or beyond.
Feel free to reach out to me and I can look deeper into this and see what could be causing your issues that you are describing. I can search your IP addresses of the individuals that are having issues and cross reference our log to see if and why they could be getting banned by the firewall for.

Reactions: Jason5