Christianity Haven

Discussion in 'General & Life' started by Lämmchen, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Lämmchen

Lämmchen Up-and-Coming Sensation

+122
    Site Name: Christianity Haven
    URL: http://www.christianityhaven.com
    Type:
    (Choose between Forum, Blog, Website, or Affiliate) Forum
    Site Info: Christianity Haven is a Christian forum that offers discussion and fellowship for Christians but is not limited to only Christians. There are general forums for everyone to enjoy.

2. jazz555

jazz555 Paragon

+38
    Really a good forum, keep up the blessed work. The forum category font are very small it would be great if you increased the font for better reading experience.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lämmchen

+122
    Thank you for checking out the board. I've had members complain about font sizes but I don't think there is anything I can do about it apart from the offering the different style themes (located in bottom left corner of page). Some offer an easier view than others I think.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Bella8000

Bella8000 New Arrival

+3
    Is this forum for all branches of Christianity in general? Or is it towards a certain sect in Christianity?

5. Lämmchen

+122
    We welcome everyone to join no matter the denomination and even non-Christians are allowed. Only those who believe in the trinity can post in the forum labeled "Christian Theology" as an FYI but we have a lot of different areas to post in and it's not limited to Christian talk :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lämmchen

+122
    Easter is soon approaching and we are now in the Lenten season. If you've ever wanted to ask questions about Lent or Easter now is a great time to visit Christianity Haven and receive answers.

7. Grim Day

Grim Day Reputable

+3
    Nice looking forum..Not one I would join but good luck with it none the less...:D

8. Lämmchen

+122
    Thanks! We have general forums too besides religious talk if that appeals to you :)

9. Thunderbird

Thunderbird New Arrival

+6
    Best forum hosts ever! I vote Christianity Haven. :)

• Love Love x 1