Christianity Haven

Site Name: Christianity Haven
URL: http://www.christianityhaven.com
Type:
(Choose between Forum, Blog, Website, or Affiliate) Forum
Site Info: Christianity Haven is a Christian forum that offers discussion and fellowship for Christians but is not limited to only Christians. There are general forums for everyone to enjoy.

Reactions: Army Wife
Talk Mental Health

Lämmchen

The Lämminator
Administrator
Feb 10, 2019
www.christianityhaven.com
FP$

Lämmchen

The Lämminator
Administrator
Feb 10, 2019
FP$
During these trying times with the Coronavirus causing panic and distress, if you find that you need a comforting word then come join Christianity Haven. Afraid you might die and don't know about God? Come talk to us. You don't have to be afraid.

Lämmchen

The Lämminator
Administrator
Feb 10, 2019
FP$
Does your community have room for a non-believer that every now and then might have strong (though always respectfully formulated) opinions regarding belief and ethics? :)

We allow non-believers to ask questions but we don't allow them to preach against Christianity. Now if you mean ethics in regards to something that isn't specifically answered in the bible you can chime in. One such topic would be abortion even though I find that the majority of our members are against abortion...we still have some in favor. We have forums that non-Christians are not allowed to post in but the Politics, News, Ethics/Debate and other general type forums are for everyone. Thanks for asking!

Lämmchen

The Lämminator
Administrator
Feb 10, 2019
FP$
Due to the Coronavirus churches for the most part will be empty today which is Good Friday. Here is a little info on Good Friday:

Tenebrae (Latin for “shadows” or “darkness”)
Tenebrae is usually held the evening of Good Friday and includes the gradual dimming of the lights and extinguishing of candles. The Christ candle is removed from the sanctuary and a concluding “Strepitus” or loud noise (slamming shut the Bible) symbolizes the earthquake and agony of creation at the death of Christ.

Lämmchen

The Lämminator
Administrator
Feb 10, 2019
FP$
Christ has risen from the dead.

Now what?

As Christians the resurrection of Jesus is important because it means He has beaten death and our sins are forgiven. On the 40th day of Easter we celebrate His Ascension and I have heard that it's a public holiday in some countries!

Want to know more? Ask us at Christianity Haven!

TopSilver

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Mar 16, 2019
www.mindpiff.com
FP$
Hello @Lämmchen I'm glad to join your community. This is Brad who messaged you on your profile. I look forward to possible more post exchanges later on. I know that it takes time to post so no worries it doesn't have to be a lot but if you would like to do this every so often just let me know I would love to help out. Anyway I completed mine. Your site looks well organized for a Christian forum. It looks good.

Lämmchen

The Lämminator
Administrator
Feb 10, 2019
FP$
Hello @Lämmchen I'm glad to join your community. This is Brad who messaged you on your profile. I look forward to possible more post exchanges later on. I know that it takes time to post so no worries it doesn't have to be a lot but if you would like to do this every so often just let me know I would love to help out. Anyway I completed mine. Your site looks well organized for a Christian forum. It looks good.

Thanks for starting the exchange. I'll be joining your forum later on once I wake up some more :D You really don't want me thinking of creative posts when I'm half asleep LOL

Reactions: TopSilver

TopSilver

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Mar 16, 2019
www.mindpiff.com
FP$
Thanks for starting the exchange. I'll be joining your forum later on once I wake up some more :D You really don't want me thinking of creative posts when I'm half asleep LOL

Thanks that sounds good to me. I appreciate that. Keep in mind the site was down for 10 months. I just put it back up about 3 1/2 weeks ago but there's some new content up regardless. We can do this every so often if you want. If you have discord which I take it you might not but if you did you can add me-> B-rad#8952

I keep up with joyfreak and different people through that. I had the site up for 1 whole year then took it down for 10 months. Won't be taking it down again. I noticed a double, sometimes triple increase in guest traffic when I put it back up so that's a good sign. We have a bit of active members though. I have 2 staff team members and there's a handful of others as well.

Given a couple months things should be off to a better start. I don't mind you posting in threads from before if you find any that peak your interest. I look forward to more postings in the future. :D Thank you

Reactions: Lämmchen

Lämmchen

The Lämminator
Administrator
Feb 10, 2019
FP$
Thanks that sounds good to me. I appreciate that. Keep in mind the site was down for 10 months. I just put it back up about 3 1/2 weeks ago but there's some new content up regardless. We can do this every so often if you want. If you have discord which I take it you might not but if you did you can add me-> B-rad#8952

I keep up with joyfreak and different people through that. I had the site up for 1 whole year then took it down for 10 months. Won't be taking it down again. I noticed a double, sometimes triple increase in guest traffic when I put it back up so that's a good sign. We have a bit of active members though. I have 2 staff team members and there's a handful of others as well.

Given a couple months things should be off to a better start. I don't mind you posting in threads from before if you find any that peak your interest. I look forward to more postings in the future. :D Thank you

I'm not on Discord very much and CH no longer has Discord because the members didn't want to use it.

I've signed up on your site and began posting. If for some reason I don't finish my 10 posts by Monday please remind me. I get forgetful sometimes, especially on weekends.

TopSilver

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Mar 16, 2019
www.mindpiff.com
FP$
I'm not on Discord very much and CH no longer has Discord because the members didn't want to use it.

I've signed up on your site and began posting. If for some reason I don't finish my 10 posts by Monday please remind me. I get forgetful sometimes, especially on weekends.

Okay. I responded to several of your posts and there should be other members posting soon as well. But sounds good to me.

Cam!

This is Water
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge
Congratulations to Christianity Haven on being in the Final Four of our Site Battle Madness competition! I've provided this advertisement topic with a sticky for the next three months!

Lämmchen

The Lämminator
Administrator
Feb 10, 2019
FP$