Client Campaign - Hosting Banner (Need Critique)

MrDangem

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Mar 16, 2017
Phil
animefused.com
FP$
cpanel-shared-hosting-rank-host copy.png

My intention here is to make a banner with something like "Website-Menu" style
and a little bit of product strength then a simple call-to-action button.

I wonder if my work is appealing please post some critique. Thanks!

----------------------------------------

Update here is the new one...
cpanel-shared-hosting-rank-host copy.png

I have removed the menu-style design because some of the feedback says its unique but awkward to see in the ads
some says that its even more attracting than the call to action button.

Also I tried another color then the price, because its confusing. I wonder if it got worse or better.

Also according to one another graphic forum the design should be like this:
main topic, price, and button. I doubt this is attracting, what can you say about this?

cpanel-shared-hosting-rank-host-fb GREEN.png cpanel-shared-hosting-rank-host-fb BLUE GREEN.png cpanel-shared-hosting-rank-host-fb PURPLE.png cpanel-shared-hosting-rank-host-fb BLUE.png
please need critique again for the new designs. Thanks!!!

Last edited:

Lämmchen

Community Team Leader
Community Team
Feb 10, 2019
www.christianityhaven.com
FP$
One quick thing is I noticed that you have GB with a space and also no space so maybe a little consistency is needed?

Is there something else you can say besides Learn More? I mean, it's fine but it's on so many ads and banners that I wonder if it still lures people into clicking? I have no idea what else would be catchier?

Reactions: Elli

Elli

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jan 20, 2019
ellimccale.com
FP$
Is there something else you can say besides Learn More? I mean, it's fine but it's on so many ads and banners that I wonder if it still lures people into clicking? I have no idea what else would be catchier?
Correct. CTAs need to be directly actionable. While a generic phrase such as "Learn more" or "Read more" are actionable to an extent, more active language shows higher click rates. "Subscribe now" "Get a quote" "Start my free trial" "Sign up" etc. In this case, "Get started" might be a good example, or "Give RankHost a try".

I have more feedback for this, but need to go right now. I'll be back later.

Reactions: Lämmchen

MrDangem

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Mar 16, 2017
Phil
animefused.com
FP$
Looks good, the menu of the server can be little small and it looks like a big button.
Yeah, thanks! in some graphic forum also says that.. so I changed it now. please see the first post sir. :)

One quick thing is I noticed that you have GB with a space and also no space so maybe a little consistency is needed?

What if the call to action button said

Get $1.30/ANNUALLY

It makes it sound tempting, no?
Thanks sir. Also $1.30/ANNUALLY is very confusing according to some people so I've taken Elli's advice. :D

Correct. CTAs need to be directly actionable. While a generic phrase such as "Learn more" or "Read more" are actionable to an extent, more active language shows higher click rates. "Subscribe now" "Get a quote" "Start my free trial" "Sign up" etc. In this case, "Get started" might be a good example, or "Give RankHost a try".

I have more feedback for this, but need to go right now. I'll be back later.
Thank you for this insight and tips sir. I have updated it now in the first post, what can you say about it now sir?