[Closed] Lots of FP $ to get pretty easily...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pennywise

Madly Diligent
I am willing to pay FP $ to anyone who is willing to post on my forum (clicking on the image in my signature area will direct you to my forum). Below are lists of what you can expect from me and what I expect from you so we know from the get-go what to expect from one another. Thank you for visiting this topic and have a great day!

Here is what you can expect from me:
- 500 FP $ for registering on my forum (you must add an avatar to your account, post an introduction topic and fill out what you can on your profile; this is for new members only).
- 100 FP $ for each topic you start on my forum (minimum of 4 to 5 sentences).
- 55 FP $ for each topic you reply to on my forum (minimum of 2 to 3 sentences).
- I'm on here just about every day (unless I happen to be sick or on vacation). So you'll be able to get paid pretty quickly.

What I expect from you:
- I expect you to make it appear that you are a real member and not mention that you are taking part in this deal while you are posting on my forum.
- I expect you to abide by the rules and act as civil as possible when participating on the forum.
- I expect you to check the topics that are already there to ensure that you are not creating duplicate topics (I don't pay for duplicate topics).
- I expect you to reply here with the username you've registered under and how many topics/replies you've made on my forum. There is a one (1) account limit per member (this is also a rule on my forum; 1 account per person) rule on this so that no one can create multiple accounts in order to get the registering fee multiple times. However, you are allowed to post as many topics/replies as you want (unless this thread has been closed).

• Love
Reactions: Jason76

Ghost

Seasoned Veteran
Blogger
Jun 25, 2009
Earth
wubur.com
FP$
Is this still available?
I can sign up & make intro, create 5 threads & reply to 10 threads for a total of:
1,550 FP

I could do that every week or something, I need FP for an upcoming BETA test that I need people for :)

Pennywise

Madly Diligent
Is this still available?
I can sign up & make intro, create 5 threads & reply to 10 threads for a total of:
1,550 FP

I could do that every week or something, I need FP for an upcoming BETA test that I need people for :)
Yes, this is still available.

Members are only allowed to sign up once due to one of the rules being one account per person. However, you'd be allowed to continue posting after you signed up. If you signed up and made an intro, made the 5 threads and 10 replies then I'd happily pay you the 1,550 FP $. If you wanted to post each week then I think we could work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.