Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge
I actually live in a pineapple, I think my neighbour lives under a rock though. I mostly use reddit and stuff, brother. Long gone are my forum days.

Reddit is good for lurking and anonymous venting. Forums are where your heart should be. :p

Ever visited the dark web, Mr. CMT?

Gray

♥AsunaIsBae♥
Oct 9, 2010
FP$
Reddit is good for lurking and anonymous venting. Forums are where your heart should be. :p

Ever visited the dark web, Mr. CMT?
Sick ninja edit :3 I actually haven't.

I don't have time for forums, haha. I lurk here every once and while for a nostalgia rush, but I usually miss everyone by a week or so.

Cam!

This is Water
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge
Sick ninja edit :3 I actually haven't.

I don't have time for forums, haha. I lurk here every once and while for a nostalgia rush, but I usually miss everyone by a week or so.

Gotta check it out. Lots of crazy cat memes.

If you check FP everyday, I'm sure you won't miss anyone. Just a tip.

What are you doing for work these days?

Gray

♥AsunaIsBae♥
Oct 9, 2010
FP$
Gotta check it out. Lots of crazy cat memes.

If you check FP everyday, I'm sure you won't miss anyone. Just a tip.

What are you doing for work these days?

Among other more undesirable things.

I check every few months! Isn't that enough :( I'm busy making forum ranks you know.

I'm a student in the UK, I don't have to work, haha. Worked for retail store owned by wally world for a little bit over the summer, though. I think they just got bought out though.

Cam!

This is Water
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge
Among other more undesirable things.

I check every few months! Isn't that enough :( I'm busy making forum ranks you know.

I'm a student in the UK, I don't have to work, haha. Worked for retail store owned by wally world for a little bit over the summer, though. I think they just got bought out though.

ASDA is the bee's knees. I'm sure that was a fine employment experience for you.

How long have you been a student now? Eight years?

Gray

♥AsunaIsBae♥
Oct 9, 2010
FP$
ASDA is the bee's knees. I'm sure that was a fine employment experience for you.

How long have you been a student now? Eight years?

Oh, you have no idea, it sucked. I hated it, but it paid really well, so.

WELL. Technically speaking, I was student in the UK's equivalent of high school whilst I was on CT and CTL, both times, lol. I'm in my final year of university, now.

Cam!

This is Water
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge
Oh, you have no idea, it sucked. I hated it, but it paid really well, so.

WELL. Technically speaking, I was student in the UK's equivalent of high school whilst I was on CT and CTL, both times, lol. I'm in my final year of university, now.

The UK is weird. You just get to go to school until you're 30. No big deal.

I graduated college three years ago. Surely I'm not that much older than you. FML.

What are your plans after college?

Gray

♥AsunaIsBae♥
Oct 9, 2010
FP$
The UK is weird. You just get to go to school until you're 30. No big deal.

I graduated college three years ago. Surely I'm not that much older than you. FML.

What are your plans after college?

I'm 23 in 22 minutes.

We finish public school and have the option of going to university at 18, but I took two years out and didn't start until I was 20/almost 21.

Good question. Still don't know and don't want to think about it, haha.

Cam!

This is Water
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge
I'm 23 in 22 minutes.

We finish public school and have the option of going to university at 18, but I took two years out and didn't start until I was 20/almost 21.

Good question. Still don't know and don't want to think about it, haha.

What's your degree in?

You're welcome to put me down as a job reference. I can lie and say whatever you want. :p

Gray

♥AsunaIsBae♥
Oct 9, 2010
FP$
What's your degree in?

You're welcome to put me down as a job reference. I can lie and say whatever you want. :p

Criminology. It's pretty neat, but not sure I can be bothered to work in those fields.

I'll hold you to that. CT, honorary CTLA, CTL. :cat:

Cam!

This is Water
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge
Criminology. It's pretty neat, but not sure I can be bothered to work in those fields.

I'll hold you to that. CT, honorary CTLA, CTL. :cat:

If I was use, I'd set up a resume/portfolio and put down some BS freelance work on the web. Don't be afraid to stretch the truth. You weren't a CTLA/CTL. You were a Community Manager, a SEO Analysis, a Front End Web Developer, etc.

I have a degree in Business which has opened so many doors for me... Sarcasm. It gets me into retail management, and that's pretty much it. :p

Gray

♥AsunaIsBae♥
Oct 9, 2010
FP$
If I was use, I'd set up a resume/portfolio and put down some BS freelance work on the web. Don't be afraid to stretch the truth. You weren't a CTLA/CTL. You were a Community Manager, a SEO Analysis, a Front End Web Developer, etc.

I have a degree in Business which has opened so many doors for me... Sarcasm. It gets me into retail management, and that's pretty much it. :p

I have a LinkedIn. I was on the FP awards committee too so you know I'm responsible, hahaha.

Oof. Retail management, not terrible, but finding jobs is rough even here.

Cam!

This is Water
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge
I have a LinkedIn. I was on the FP awards committee too so you know I'm responsible, hahaha.

Oof. Retail management, not terrible, but finding jobs is rough even here.

FP Awards committee?

Might as well be the party planning committee.

And retail management is cool, I guess? Money is acceptable. Nothing I do requires any brain cells. It's just not what I imagined myself doing with my life. :p

Gray

♥AsunaIsBae♥
Oct 9, 2010
FP$
FP Awards committee?

Might as well be the party planning committee.

And retail management is cool, I guess? Money is acceptable. Nothing I do requires any brain cells. It's just not what I imagined myself doing with my life. :p

Wouldn't let me rig them, though.

I'd take the easy money for a while. I appreciate that, I don't know what I'm doing with my life for the future, lol.

Cam!

This is Water
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge