Drag to reposition cover

Code Forum ~ A developers home.

Ghost

Seasoned Veteran
Jun 25, 2009
Earth
wubur.com
FP$
CodeForum is a nice home for good technical problem solving, to learn code online for free, discuss the online world, and ideally become more informed, educated, and wealthier. Honestly, the best thing you can do for yourself as a young person or even as an adult at any age - Learn how to create websites. Or learn beginner app development, or create your own software. Whatever you do, take up a programming language seriously and with dedication. The most important part is to dream of something that you want to build and then learn the skills necessary to create it. That's the art of programming and essential to doing well or succeeding with code - Having a vision and building your skills, and creating apps, websites, software, tools, and other systems that can make you very happy, successful, and financially stable. I feel that Code Forum has solid members that truly believe in learning more, helping others, and becoming great programmers.

Malcolmjr96

Forum Technician
Apr 17, 2016
Canada
FP$
CodeForum is a nice home for good technical problem solving, to learn code online for free, discuss the online world, and ideally become more informed, educated, and wealthier. Honestly, the best thing you can do for yourself as a young person or even as an adult at any age - Learn how to create websites. Or learn beginner app development, or create your own software. Whatever you do, take up a programming language seriously and with dedication. The most important part is to dream of something that you want to build and then learn the skills necessary to create it. That's the art of programming and essential to doing well or succeeding with code - Having a vision and building your skills, and creating apps, websites, software, tools, and other systems that can make you very happy, successful, and financially stable. I feel that Code Forum has solid members that truly believe in learning more, helping others, and becoming great programmers.
Well said, I’m happy Code Forum is doing what I wanted it to do since I started it. I continue to want it to help coders of all skill sets to learn to code and achieve.

Thank you so much @Ghost, you have been there since the start and you’ve helped many coders who needed help including myself. Thank you so much for joining Code Forums journey!

Reactions: TopSilver

Malcolmjr96

Forum Technician
Apr 17, 2016
Canada
FP$
@Malcolmjr96 Do you run coding contest? I think some coding or small script development challenge my boost your forum more (sorry you have done it already)
We have done a couple, but have many on the way! And no need to be sorry! Would you be interested?

Ghost

Seasoned Veteran
Jun 25, 2009
Earth
wubur.com
FP$
I love Code Forum because I can share full versions or partial versions of my beginner programming tutorials. For example with my PHP Hello World tutorial, I was able to start a discussion on CF. It really helps encourage me to keep programming and sharing my knowledge.
Example of a good way to help the coding community grow with the best PHP script tutorials:

Reactions: Malcolmjr96

Malcolmjr96

Forum Technician
Apr 17, 2016
Canada
FP$
I love Code Forum because I can share full versions or partial versions of my beginner programming tutorials. For example with my PHP Hello World tutorial, I was able to start a discussion on CF. It really helps encourage me to keep programming and sharing my knowledge.
Example of a good way to help the coding community grow with the best PHP script tutorials:
You have made wonderful tutorials so far and hope we can see more, maybe, please?

Malcolmjr96

Forum Technician
Apr 17, 2016
Canada
FP$
Hey everyone! Is anyone interested in creating tutorials for coders?

Malcolmjr96

Forum Technician
Apr 17, 2016
Canada
FP$
Great news! More coding challenges are coming soon :)