Code Forum has recently surpassed 1000+ registered members and is looking for talented individuals to join our staff team to help shape our community. We are at a stage in our growth that we need to expand our staff team. With the expansion of our staff team, we plan to bring a great number of new features, events and activities to Code Forum.
Note: Although coding experience is an asset, all are welcome to apply.
As part of the Guardian Team, you will assume multiple different roles – Moderating the community, hosting community events, helping members around the community and greeting new members in the introduction’s forum. However, we also expect you to learn something as well. We encourage you to ask questions, get help, be a positive influencer in the community.
- Flexible hours
- Aim for at least 30mins to 1 hour a day.
- Registered member of the community.
- Can work under pressure.
- Should be able to read & write in English.
- Should have an idea of what coding is.
- Should be able to explain what coding is;
- Should be able to tell us who can code;
- Should have examples of their coding projects.
- Must be willing to adapt to new changes and are able to thrive on those changes.
- Always keep the best interest of Code Forum first in mind. While ensuring you are learning something from this position.
- Leave no thread untouched, even if the answer is not known. Make an effort to help.
- Ensure that all members are obeying the Code of Conduct.
- Create a fun welcoming environment for all.
- Monitor the "what’s new" tab for threads with 0 replies.
- Review new threads and replies to ensure following rules.
- Approve/Reject queued thread/posts.
- Ensure threads are posted in the correct location. May need to move threads to different locations.
- Editing posts to remove inappropriate links or comments.
- Lock threads, delete threads or posts if violating rules.
- Send warnings to members who are violating rules.
- Handle any reports received from members (can be requested through the report function on posts and users).
- Willing to use Slack, Discord or email if provided (Internal communication).
- XenForo is an asset. Review: https://xenforo.com/docs/xf2/
Hello, Coders! Status: OPEN. Code Forum has recently surpassed 1000+ registered members and is looking for talented individuals to join our staff team to help shape our community. We are at a stage in our growth that we need to expand our staff team. With the expansion of our staff team, we...