Sponsor CodeForum.ORG ~ A developers home.

Malcolmjr96

Forum Technician
Forum Technician
Apr 17, 2016
Canada
FP$
2. Please add: mobile development, web development and desktop development as sections. So specific queries go there.
I have recently added all three forums under development! Thanks for the feedback, hope to see you on CodeForum.ORG!

Cheers!

Reactions: TopSilver

Malcolmjr96

Forum Technician
Forum Technician
Apr 17, 2016
Canada
FP$

TopSilver

Acquaintance
Mar 16, 2019
www.mindpiff.com
FP$
We have over 100 threads created! And 19 members, come be our 20th!
looking good and keep it growing
Yes I recommend anyone that's into coding to sign up on his site. I have been active there currently at 40 posts. I think @Malcolmjr96 can take this a long way. Mainly because of how good the domain name is. We recently did a partnership for my site Mind Piff and so far so good. He also has made around 40 posts on Mind Piff and has been great on his part contributing. He joined my discord server and I got him a couple members. He has potential

Reactions: Malcolmjr96

Malcolmjr96

Forum Technician
Forum Technician
Apr 17, 2016
Canada
FP$
Like anything else takes time to build, Might be an idea to add very good helpful coding tips and tricks content on the forum that will bring new members in that willing to help and or needs help.
Thanks @Empire for the feedback! This is currently being implemented :)

Would be nice to see you on CodeForum!

Ash

Seasoned Veteran
We recently hit 21 members registered! 21 people who believe in CodeForum, so why not you ?
I'll be joining when I can find a bit of free time later today. The theme you have is absolutely beautiful.

Malcolmjr96

Forum Technician
Forum Technician
Apr 17, 2016
Canada
FP$
We recently hit 21 members registered! 21 people who believe in CodeForum, so why not you ?
I'll be joining when I can find a bit of free time later today. The theme you have is absolutely beautiful.
Awesome! Can't wait to see you on CodeForum! I agree, the theme is absolutely beautiful!

Reactions: meetdilip and Ash

Malcolmjr96

Forum Technician
Forum Technician
Apr 17, 2016
Canada
FP$
Hello FP!

Just wanted to say thank you for being such an amazing community. We currently have 25 registered members and counting.

My main goal is to help myself, you and others learn to code. I built CodeForum, so that developers could learn, share and create successful developments.

I’d appreciate if you joined my community, sorry, I mean our community. Help others, help you. Share your experiences with coding. I’d love to see many of you on CodeForum.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them! :)

Cheers

Reactions: meetdilip

Malcolmjr96

Forum Technician
Forum Technician
Apr 17, 2016
Canada
FP$
Hello FP!

Just wanted to share some exciting news about CodeForum; CodeForum has now 30+ members registered and growing! I’m very excited for CodeForums future and look forward to seeing you guys there!

Also wanted to share a quick tool that CodeForum has that can benefit you with your developments.

Code Compiler
To help developers out, I had a online code compiler built for CodeForum. It’s very simple, write code, add input if required, run! And it’ll display. It will show errors and execution time.

You can check this out at https://CodeForum.org/Compiler/

We also have a script which focuses more on HTML,CSS and JavaScript. This can be found at https://CodeForum.org/CodePG:

Malcolmjr96

Forum Technician
Forum Technician
Apr 17, 2016
Canada
FP$

Ash

Seasoned Veteran
Reactions: Malcolmjr96