Sponsor CodeForum.ORG ~ A developers home.

D

Deleted member 44219

CodeForum now has a spot for Graphic Designers! Calling out all graphic designers come join fellow developers :)

https://CodeForum.org
Well, although it's great that you're adding a Spot for Graphic Designers, what has it got to do with Coding exactly? If a Graphic Designer finds your Site indexed by Search-Engines, they're going to think that it's only for Programmers.

Malcolmjr96

Forum Technician
Forum Technician
Apr 17, 2016
Canada
FP$
CodeForum now has a spot for Graphic Designers! Calling out all graphic designers come join fellow developers :)

Well, although it's great that you're adding a Spot for Graphic Designers, what has it got to do with Coding exactly? If a Graphic Designer finds your Site indexed by Search-Engines, they're going to think that it's only for Programmers.
With the graphics section we are hoping to help both programmers and graphic designers by giving programmers the ability to request assets to be made for them. It’ll help graphic designers because it can open a larger customer base and help new graphic designers get their footing.

D

Deleted member 44219

With the graphics section we are hoping to help both programmers and graphic designers by giving programmers the ability to request assets to be made for them. It’ll help graphic designers because it can open a larger customer base and help new graphic designers get their footing.
Ah well, okay then.

Reactions: Malcolmjr96

Malcolmjr96

Forum Technician
Forum Technician
Apr 17, 2016
Canada
FP$
Say, @Malcolmjr96, how has CodeForum been lately? Have things been okay after the Breach?
It’s been doing great! Better than ever :) We now have 64 members, we are going to be hosting code challenges soon so I’m very excited for that!

How’ve you been?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person

Malcolmjr96

Forum Technician
Forum Technician
Apr 17, 2016
Canada
FP$

Ghost

Seasoned Veteran
Blogger
Jun 25, 2009
Earth
wubur.com
FP$
I joined CodeForum not too long ago, and it's honestly a nice forum to be a part of.
Malcolm is very active on the website, and other members frequently reply.
I definitely recommend checking out the site if you are interested in technology, programming, or other related subjects. I hardly ever join forums these days, and CodeForum is probably the only forum I have joined in the last year++
I do not regret it :)

It has my vouch!

Malcolmjr96

Forum Technician
Forum Technician
Apr 17, 2016
Canada
FP$
I joined CodeForum not too long ago, and it's honestly a nice forum to be a part of.
Malcolm is very active on the website, and other members frequently reply.
I definitely recommend checking out the site if you are interested in technology, programming, or other related subjects. I hardly ever join forums these days, and CodeForum is probably the only forum I have joined in the last year++
I do not regret it :)

It has my vouch!
I really appreciate your honest feedback! I’m ecstatic that you like CodeForum and will continue to put everything into this site. And continue to help others :)

Thank you!

Last edited:

Malcolmjr96

Forum Technician
Forum Technician
Apr 17, 2016
Canada
FP$
Ladies and Gentlemen!

I am pleased to announce Code Forum is official 15 registered members away from 100! Code Forum is about learning, creating and sharing your developments, we strive to be a resource for all developers with all levels of experience. Aren't you tired of getting chewed out on StackOverFlow? Come join CodeForum.org today and feel like you belong.

#Malcolm #CodeForum

Malcolmjr96

Forum Technician
Forum Technician
Apr 17, 2016
Canada
FP$
I know light text on dark background is cool and many programmers actually use this when coding, but when it comes to reading a lot of info it's better to stick to a light background and dark text, it puts less of a strain on the eyes. Other than that .. cool forum :)
CodeForum has a few other styles as well, which are light coloured.

Malcolmjr96

Forum Technician
Forum Technician
Apr 17, 2016
Canada
FP$
Hello FP!

Update! I just wanted to update everyone, CodeForum has gained more than 20+ members this month, which is a significant achievement! I have made several changes and want to share some updates on current things around Code Forum!

I have made several improvements I believe this can help encourage members to ask questions and questions to be answered. I did this by making a separate page which displays threads labelled as questions so that you can quickly get help or help others.

I have also taken extra steps to ensure that the community be more involved in things regarding major forum decisions.
With that said, Coders have recently voted for a showcase to be added to allow members to share their creations without worrying about posting in the incorrect section. With that said, Coders will have the chance to decide on our moderation policies to ensure that there is no shady business happening on CodeForum.

Now an update on Coding challenges will now be posted on several means of social media (Twitter, Facebook etc) so that it’s not just Code Forum members participants but rather everyone. I have discussed this with my advisors and we all think this is best as at the moment we aren’t that big and would be a wasted event if it were just hosted on Code Forum. More details regarding this will come soon.

I have decided that I won’t be bringing on another moderator until we have reached 105 - 115 members. So if you’re interested, be active, be helpful. By being helpful it’s doesn’t just mean answering questions but asking them as well.

That is all for now! If you have any questions feel free to ask! And join the party over at Code Forum! https://CodeForum.org/

Noticed an error? Please point it out, I’ll gladly fix it, after all, I was riding the bus as I wrote this.

Last edited:

Joshua Farrell

Administrator
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
offtopichub.com
FP$
Congratulations Malcolm on winning the CoTM! I have stickied your topic for a month, for winning it. :)