Not open for further replies.

Joshua Farrell

Administrator
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
offtopichub.com
FP$

Community Billboards Raffle 6
Auction Closes on May 31, 2019, at 11 P.M. (EST)

In this auction, you are purchasing a raffle ticket for the opportunity to have your text link advertised on Forum Promotion's forum index in the "Community Billboards" advertising space for 1 month after the end of this raffle, until June 30th. The Winner, will be picked randomly at Random.org, from valid ticket purchases and entries posted.

Please review the guidelines prior to purchasing your raffle ticket.

Raffle Guidelines:
  • Mandatory Ticket Purchase Through the User Shop - In order to participate in this raffle, you are required to purchase a ticket in the usershop linked here. Once you purchase the ticket, come straight to this thread and post your entry. Tickets are only valid for the current raffle, if a post is made in conjunction in this thread.
  • Mandatory Information on First Post - After your ticket purchase and activation, you are asked to supply the link, screenshot and text in your post. That way, if you win, we can add you instantly.
  • Up to 5 Tickets Per Raffle - In this raffle, you can only purchase up to 5 tickets towards this month's raffle. Once you purchase the tickets and post, you cannot use any more towards the current raffle. This means if you want to increase your odds for one entry, or try to win for more than one of your forums or sites, you will have the opportunity to do so.
  • End of Auction - Only posted entries and ticket purchases before closing time will count. Those who get tickets then post their entry before then, will be considered valid for the raffle.

Bidding Form:
IMPORTANT!
In your bid, please supply your forum link screenshot, and text by using the code below. If you do not provide the relevant information, then we have the right to remove your bid.
Code:
[b]URL[/b]:
[b]Link Title[/b]:
[b]Link Description[/b]:
[b]Screenshot[/b]:
[b]Ticket bought?[/b]: (Y/N)
[b]Total Tickets Applied for Entry[/b]: (1-5)

Raffle Ticket Cost: Fifty (50) FP$
Bidding Ends on: May 31st, at 11 P.M. (EST)

Last edited:

JoyFreak

Resident
URL: https://www.joyfreak.com/
Link Title: Gaming Forum - JoyFreak
Link Description: JoyFreak is the internet’s top video gaming forum and news source with discussions around PlayStation, Sony, Microsoft, Xbox, Nintendo, Switch, iOS, Apple, Android, PC, Steam and Google Stadia.
Screenshot: JoyFreak.png
Ticket bought?: Yes.
Total Tickets Applied for Entry: 5

I hope I done this right. This is my first time purchasing anything and participating in raffle competitions.
#JoyFreak

Last edited:

Joshua Farrell

Administrator
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
offtopichub.com
FP$
URL: https://www.joyfreak.com/
Link Title: Gaming Forum - JoyFreak
Link Description: JoyFreak is the internet’s top video gaming forum and news source with discussions around PlayStation, Sony, Microsoft, Xbox, Nintendo, Switch, iOS, Apple, Android, PC, Steam and Google Stadia.
Screenshot: View attachment 6792
Ticket bought?: Yes.
Total Tickets Applied for Entry: 5

I hope I done this right. This is my first time purchasing anything and participating in raffle competitions.
#JoyFreak
Since this was the only entry, JoyFreak has won. :) Congrats! Adding it now.

• Love
Reactions: JoyFreak
Status
Not open for further replies.