Info Community Conversation #2 (April 17th, 2021 - 8 PM EST)

Cam!

This is Water
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge
Hi,

I feel like having another fun voice/IM chat on our Discord Channel with whoever wants to participate. If you recall, we had this event on our Discord back in March 2020, right when the world was really shutting down from COVID. In that call, we discussed all sorts of things about FP. We discussed lots of different ideas, strategies, etc. Let's also not forget how much time we talked about toilet paper shortages and fun topics like that. You can read our recap of that event here.

I would encourage anyone and everyone to be in attendance. I know time zones will always be an issue. I just try to pick a weekend day that works best for my US peeps, as that does make up the majority of the FP population these days. If there's any interest in us having a second Community Conversation for our Europe/Asia friends, let me know. I have no problem having a voice chat with you guys at any time, so long as I'm not at work.

In all seriousness, a number of the topics that we discussed in our first Community Conversation went on to be implemented. If you love and adore FP like I do, you should definitely come participate. We are always delighted to hear your thoughts in regards to the future of FP, and it's always a pleasure to get to know you guys more and more on a personal level.

See you then!

Regards,
Cam

Reactions: Malcolm and Cumulus
Talk Mental Health

Empire

VIP Team Member
Jul 16, 2015
United Kingdom
www.baysidegamers.com
FP$
Cookie Badge
Does any time has been set on that Saturday? would help since Saturdays most people have other things going on, well I do in that case :p

The idea to have this every month :) at the same day and time, so that each member and new members will know when and time and BANG, join for a night party and drinks and beer :)

Matthew

#MasksSaveLives
Jun 28, 2010
FP$
I would like a full hour dedicated to the nation wide shortage of Kristen Kreme cream filled glazed doughnuts. This is more important than any other matter to be discussed.

Cam!

This is Water
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge

FriendlyPerson

Reputable
Feb 22, 2021
Eastern US
FP$
I will have to pass. I don't feel comfortable doing chat, video, etc. Very private person :) However, if the minutes could be written up, I will do my best in giving input & helping out where needed!
This reminds me of that format.chat site that could easily do those of us who aren't comfortable or frankly can't even be included thanks to Discord's harshness. :(

Reactions: ZandraJoi

Cam!

This is Water
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge
This is an audio/IM chat. No one will be required to turn on a web cam or even a mic for that matter. If you wish to just follow along and text back and forth in the chat, that’s totally fine.

I’ve been very private for the majority of my time here at FP, as some of the oldies will testify to. I used to never do video/audio at all during MSN/Skype chats back then. I get that completely. :)

FriendlyPerson

Reputable
Feb 22, 2021
Eastern US
FP$
This is an audio/IM chat. No one will be required to turn on a web cam or even a mic for that matter. If you wish to just follow along and text back and forth in the chat, that’s totally fine.
As they said...
I don't feel comfortable doing chat, video, etc.
and what I meant along with their stating...
if the minutes could be written up
that once the "meet up" is finished that the history of such to be "transcripted" through Fromat.chat or similar for us to be able to see it and make our inputs be heard accordingly here on FP. Including @ZandraJoi and myself personally.

I physically can't even get into Discord itself as I had to delete my account over aggressive "comprises detected by discord" bull ships.

Cam!

This is Water
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge
As they said...

and what I meant along with their stating...

that once the "meet up" is finished that the history of such to be "transcripted" through Fromat.chat or similar for us to be able to see it. Including @ZandraJoi and myself personally.

I physically can't even get into Discord itself as I had to delete my account over aggressive "comprises detected by discord" bull ships.

Okay, well like linked in the OP, we post a recap summarizing what was discussed during the call. We won’t copy and paste an IM log though.

Reactions: ZandraJoi

Empire

VIP Team Member
Jul 16, 2015
United Kingdom
www.baysidegamers.com
FP$
Cookie Badge
Just need to set an alarm for 12:55 AM then.... or drink a Red Bull and stay up. It’ll be worth it. :p
I wish :p the meeting can go on till 3 am at this point and even not. Saturday I have other planes before 1 am and I will be tired as flip by then.

Well people, I think I hold a UK meeting for people that can't make it for other side of the world :p