Status
Not open for further replies.

edenwax

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Mar 24, 2011
ed3n.me
FP$
Im gonna be honest here.

None of these are good. They all look low effort, they're poorly named, using premade themes (some using the same?), logos from shutterstock, the forums don't look very active..

Quality over quantity. Pick one project and dedicate yourself to it. That's the only way any of these are going to do well.

ChrisGrigg

Administrator
Administrator
Don’t care. Thank you for your feedback.
If you "don't care", then why are you asking for feedback? Kind of redundant if you ask me.
That's my $0.02.

• Agree
Reactions: Ghost and edenwax
D

Deleted member 44219

Im gonna be honest here.

None of these are good. They all look low effort, they're poorly named, using premade themes (some using the same?), logos from shutterstock, the forums don't look very active..

Quality over quantity. Pick one project and dedicate yourself to it. That's the only way any of these are going to do well.
That's what I keep telling him.

None of these Sites are going to succeed. You are making too many Sites at once and as I've stated MULTIPLE TIMES ALREADY, you're going to cause Stress on yourself and that isn't good. Why not take a goddamn break for once @Web2019? You are filling ForumPromotions Boards with Sites that won't even make it. You even said that you've programmed in HTML before and yet all of these Sites are being made with things like Forumotion or PageKit. Do you not know HTML? It's an easy Langauge to learn.

Don’t care. Thank you for your feedback.
You are asking for Feedback and you simply state: "Don't care,". Now the point of Feedback is for People to critique your Product to help make it better. You are simply being another Person on the Internet that doesn't care about what anyone says and I'll do whatever I want! That's what you're acting like right now.

So @Web2019. If you're going to keep on promoting Sites that won't even be made and use a ton of Basic and Stock Items and are going to say: "Don't care" when you recieve Feedback on something then just leave ForumPromotion. You'll be much more welcome on 4Chan, WebMasterSun or Reddit.

Status
Not open for further replies.