Paid/Free Community Manager/Admin/Mod for hire!

Hungry Ego

Familiar Face
May 30, 2020
Canada
discussionhub.io
FP$
Hello, and welcome to my thread :).

Name: Hungry Ego (Mike)
Experience: Administrator for General Forums (personal and others).
Strengths: Community Management, Member and Leadership Management, Hype Man.
Weaknesses: Programming. I know basic codes. What I lack in technical skills I make up for in communication, leadership, and dedication. I should also add that even though I am not "technical", however I do enjoy learning and will spend time learning how to achieve the desired output.
Availability: ASAP. I do currently work a full-time Monday-Friday day job. Due to COVID-19 I have found myself with a lot of "free time" at home. I am the type of person to stick to their commitments while being open and communicative.
Topics/Genre: Business, General, Gaming, Select Niche topics (PM to discuss)
Is your Topic/Genre not listed above: Still feel free to PM me. Investing time in new hobbies and will actively contribute where possible.
Compensation: TBD

Cheers!

Malcolm

Technical Administrator
Administrator
Community Team
Package Team
Apr 17, 2016
Canada
FP$
Thank You Badge
Would you be interested in a coding community?

Hacked

Reputable
Jul 2, 2019
FP$
A Webmaster Forum forum btw I am also Canadian :) Eh

Hacked

Reputable
Jul 2, 2019
FP$
Always nice to meet fellow Canadians. 🖐

What’s this about a webmaster forum forum? Lol
lol my autocorrect I wanted to know if you interested in being an Admin on it if so please PM me I can you send you the link.

D

Deleted member 43584

JoyFreak is a gaming forum and would welcome you as a moderator with open arms, if you are interested? Please check out our website to see if it suits you and what you are looking for! https://www.joyfreak.com

there’s only one moderator position open and we handpick our staff that we feel will meet our expectations!

there’s currently one other moderator and me(admin). In the foreseeable future we will be looking to hire or promote one of our staff to community manager! So the opportunity is there!

it is a free job but comes with some fun perks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Hungry Ego

Hungry Ego

Familiar Face
May 30, 2020
Canada
discussionhub.io
FP$
lol my autocorrect I wanted to know if you interested in being an Admin on it if so please PM me I can you send you the link.
Awesome! I sent you a PM :)

JoyFreak is a gaming forum and would welcome you as a moderator with open arms, if you are interested? Please check out our website to see if it suits you and what you are looking for! https://www.joyfreak.com

there’s only one moderator position open and we handpick our staff that we feel will meet our expectations!

there’s currently one other moderator and me(admin). In the foreseeable future we will be looking to hire or promote one of our staff to community manager! So the opportunity is there!

it is a free job but comes with some fun perks!
Replied to your PM, looking forward to hearing more!

Hungry Ego

Familiar Face
May 30, 2020
Canada
discussionhub.io
FP$
Would love to have you as an admin on my forum. http://whatareyouafanof.forumotion.com
This is a joke right?

A) You may not remember, but I already called you out for spamming someone else's forum with your forumotion links, while you were one of their staff members. Talk about breach of trust.
B) Why would I put my time and effort into your site when you can't be bothered to do the same?
C) My price tag for your site is $1 million dollars per year, I will make any posts you want, and as many as you want to have (within my abilities). That is my final and only offer.

• Wizard
Reactions: Lord Saru and Ash

fantv

Reputable
Jun 25, 2020
FP$
This is a joke right?

A) You may not remember, but I already called you out for spamming someone else's forum with your forumotion links, while you were one of their staff members. Talk about breach of trust.
B) Why would I put my time and effort into your site when you can't be bothered to do the same?
C) My price tag for your site is $1 million dollars per year, I will make any posts you want, and as many as you want to have (within my abilities). That is my final and only offer.
This is a joke right? Nice joke. Haha lol
Peace 1

Reactions: Hungry Ego