Community of the Month is a monthly contest where members can vote on whose website or forum most deserves recognition. This contest merges two contests which we have previously held into a single contest, bringing a new take on this classic staple of Forum Promotion.
Each month, forums/sites are submitted from the 1st to the 15th, and voted on between the 15th and the 31st. Any site can be submitted, and the site with the most votes wins that month.
- You must have 15 posts on Forum Promotion to submit a site.
- For a site to be accepted, its owner (or an administrator) must be a member of the Forum Promotion community.
- UPDATED: You are allowed to submit as many sites or forums you want per month, so long as you are said owner or administrator of the site or forum.
- All sites submitted must follow FP's acceptable content policy.
- We reserve the right to accept or decline any site submitted to CoTM.
- When a site wins CoTM, it cannot be submitted again for another two months.
- Advertisements: The winning site will be featured on the Community Billboard for one month.
- Sticky: Your Promotion Directory topic will be stickied for one month.
- Recognition: A medal will be displayed on each post you make on FP for one month.
- Free Service: You will receive one free service of your choice on FP.
Submit Your Forum, Blog, or Website
We are currently accepting submissions until 5:00 PM (11:00 PM GMT) on the 15th of July. To submit your community to this contest, please post the following form as a reply to this topic.
Site Name: Site Link: