Status
Not open for further replies.

Allenafaith

Adrenaline Junkie
Apr 23, 2015
Alabama
FP$
Hello everyone!!

I am very happy to announce that we have revamped the review system once again!

We will now be offering the following reviews.

• Newbie Review - 0 FP$ - Any new members who have been here for 30 or less days, can receive an official basic review by a reviewer in addition to feedback by community members, absolutely free.
  • Novice Review - 45 FP$ - Anyone with a forum that has less than 100 posts, a blog with 10 or less articles or a website that's less than 30 days old can request this review. Member gets to choose one area to be covered in the review by the reviewer in addition to feedback from community members.
  • Basic Review - 100 FP$ - Anyone with a forum that has 500+ posts, a blog with 15+ articles or a website that has been open for 45+ days can request this review. Member gets to choose two areas to be covered in the review by the reviewer in addition to feedback from community members.
  • Intermediate Review - 175 FP$ - Anyone with a forum that has 1,000+ posts, a blog with 25+ articles or a website that has been open for 60+ days can request this review. Member gets to choose three areas to be covered in the review by the reviewer in addition to feedback from community members.
  • Seasoned Review - 250 FP$ - Anyone with a forum that has 1,500+ posts, a blog with 40+ articles or a website that has been open for 75+ days can request this review. Member gets to choose four areas to be covered in the review by the reviewer in addition to feedback from community members.
  • Advanced Review - 400 FP$ - Anyone with a forum that has 2,000+ posts, a blog with 55+ articles or a website that has been open for 90+ days can request this review. All areas in the review will be covered by the reviewer in addition to feedback from community members.

We have also switched back to the star ratings.

Until Friday July 22, 2016, we will be giving away FREE intermediate reviews to anyone who uses the coupon code Int22.

Allenafaith

Finn

Paragon
Mar 26, 2013
Canada
FP$
Very excited for a revamp! :) I don't want to intrude, but I think that it would also be valuable to have some easy requirements for the Newbie Review. I would recommend that they have to be a member for at least 3 days. This way they are around the community, and at least there's the slight chance that during this time they might become engaged in the community. With no limits, they can just auto-request and leave.
Just a thought, keep up the great work! :heart:

Joshua Farrell

Administrator
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
offtopichub.com
FP$
Good luck! And I would recommend anyone who hasn't received an official review, or feedback from anyone else, to take advantage of the reviews now offered! Which would include myself.

Allenafaith

Adrenaline Junkie
Apr 23, 2015
Alabama
FP$
Empire said:
cool, just hope that the system will work. and is the coupon expired?
Yes.

Until Friday July 22, 2016, we will be giving away FREE intermediate reviews to anyone who uses the coupon code Int22.

Empire

Confederation of lords
Jul 16, 2015
United Kingdom
www.baysidegamers.com
FP$
Allenafaith said:
Empire said:
cool, just hope that the system will work. and is the coupon expired?
Yes.

:confused: :cry: that's what happens when I'm to busy and haven't been login for some time :nyan:

Status
Not open for further replies.