Cameron.

Administrator
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Cookie Badge
Hey guys! I hope you'll be glad to know that we are now officially accepting applications to be considered to join our Community Team. Members of the Community Team serve our community in many ways. This includes enforcing our forum rules, handling disputes between members, assisting new members as they find their way around FP, organizing official FP events, and plenty of other activities that may not necessarily be noticed by the public at times. If you love Forum Promotion, this is one of the absolute best ways to give back to our community.

I'd love for each and every member of our wonderful community to send in an application regarding these open position(s), but please understand this role can be a serious time commitment. You also have to be able to deal with the pressure of the role. Sometimes you may have an individual or two be ugly to you based on a moderation decision that you made, and you have to be willing to roll with the punches at times.

We are especially interested in bringing in creative individuals who can think outside the box when it comes to ideas to improve our community. It's also certainly a plus when we are blessed with staff members who are talented with content creation, web development, web design, graphic design, forum management, etc.

If any of this spikes your interest, please take the time to fill out the application below and then PM it to me.

Code:
[b]Name:
Timezone/General Location:
Past Experience:
Why do you want to be part of our Community Team?
What skills do you bring to the table?
Are you certain that you have enough free time for this role?
What is something that you would like to see implemented here at FP?[/b]
As always, each and every individual of Forum Promotion is greatly appreciated. My gratitude towards you guys truly cannot be expressed in words. Thank you for your continued support of Forum Promotion, and have a wonderful evening.

Regards,
Cameron