Content Madness Hype - FP$

Empire

President Of Fourm Promotion
Gamma Premium
Fast and easy way to earn FP$ cash by helping me at BaysideGamers for getting content and activity going. The list below what I can offer based on each factor. I Will update as time goes on.

• 25 FP$ For each comment under reviews articles
  • 20 FP$ For each topic reply
  • 100 FP$ For newcomers to join the site.
  • 500 FP$ For posting reviews articles & or Blogs

And so Good luck and post below please with your username you used :)

Last edited:

Empire

Gamma Premium
Very interesting as I don't anymore but did played a few sandbox games myself in the past, are there any minimum requirements for this?

Thanks very much in advance!

Nope, just join if you haven't already and make content, post back here telling me what you did, how many contents you made. :)

requirements, just follow the website community guidelines LOL

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
@Empire I posted 5 posts for 250 $FP. I also posted a free introduction. Feel free to send it over anytime. The site went down a bit ago so I couldn't post until now. I posted it about an hour ago.

Empire

Gamma Premium
@Empire I posted 5 posts for 250 $FP. I also posted a free introduction. Feel free to send it over anytime. The site went down a bit ago so I couldn't post until now. I posted it about an hour ago.
Sent, And it went down?

HAven't even seen it gone down at all today. Did you remember the error code?

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
Not sure @Empire it was for about 30 minutes about an hour before I posted that. May have been down for around 30 minutes or so. Thanks for the FP though I really appreciate it. I'll keep a check on your site.

James

Community Team Member
Community Team
Fast and easy way to earn FP$ cash by helping me at BaysideGamers for getting content and activity going. The list below what I can offer based on each factor. I Will update as time goes on.

• 25 FP$ For each comment under reviews articles
  • 50 FP$ For each topic reply
  • 100 FP$ For newcomers to join the site.
  • 500 FP$ For posting reviews articles & or Blogs

And so Good luck and post below please with your username you used :)
This still available?