Crafter Craze

Lämmchen

The Lämminator
Administrator
Site Name: Crafter Craze
URL:
Type: Forum
Site Info: Full service forum for all crafters where you can request help, showcase your project, promote your site, blog or shop and connect with other craft addicts.

Official Grand Opening today! Register today to share your craft photos, ideas, tips, projects and there is even a forum for you to promote your craft website or online shop.

Matthew

#MasksSaveLives
FP$
My wife and mother got me and my brother in law into crocheting. I made a kidney the other day with yarn. I'll keep this place in mind.

Best of luck Lammchen!

Lämmchen

The Lämminator
Administrator
My wife and mother got me and my brother in law into crocheting. I made a kidney the other day with yarn. I'll keep this place in mind.

Best of luck Lammchen!

Oh please consider joining! I want to see your kidney :p My husband's best friend sent him some photos of things that his mom did and wants to sign up and post them which I think is great because she used to do a ton of crafting. I would love for him to find some of her old patterns to post if any of his siblings or cousins kept them.

Lämmchen

The Lämminator
Administrator
I've been busy making crafts to give as gifts for Christmas and will be posting pics on Crafter Craze along with either the pattern or the link to the pattern. Stop on by and let me know what you think of some of the crafts?

Lämmchen

The Lämminator
Administrator
Now that the Christmas crafts I made for family have been opened I can start updating the site and show you all the things I've made over the last 6 months! Keep checking Crafter Craze for updates.

Lämmchen

The Lämminator
Administrator
If you are looking for any type of craft pattern and need help searching, come to Crafter Craze and I will help find what you need! If I can't find it, with some type of crafts I might be able to create a pattern for you :)

Lämmchen

The Lämminator
Administrator
If you have any Easter crafts please consider registering on Crafter Craze and sharing those ideas. I'm always looking for new things to try.

Lämmchen

The Lämminator
Administrator
There is a new Test Pattern forum where free patterns will be posted so that people can try them before they go public. Need to be registered and logged in to access the forum.

Cam!

This is Water
Administrator
I've given this advertisement topic a sticky for winning our Community of the Month competition for February 2021. Congrats!

Lämmchen

The Lämminator
Administrator
My dad donated a lot of pillowcases for the ladies at my church and me to make pillowcase dresses for the children of Haiti. I finally gave it a shot and here is the end result. I'll be posting the link to the instructions I sort of went by on Crafter Craze soon.

QNFZonQ.jpg