Creating Banners (YouTube/Websites) (Photoshop) and other Website Graphics

_B_

Package Team
Package Team
Jun 15, 2020
UK
voxgrid.net
FP$
I've basically gone back to creating YouTube banners. It's a hobby that I used to do in the past (when I was very interested in Photoshop) and I have downloaded it again. I am creating free templates for those who want it to boost their channel art a bit on their channel. All you need to download the template is to be a registered member on my forums page. I have showcased it on my YouTube channel which you can find here. I have also included a preview of the template here:
YouTube Banner Template Image.png

This is the one which I used on my YouTube channel!
My Youtube Banner-min.png

I aim to create more of these free templates in the future and showcase them on my YouTube channel and put them on my website for download.
I also create cheap banners for those who would be interested in them for their YouTube channels.
Feedback would be really good and help me plan further on what to do next and would be much appreciated. Thank you :)

Last edited:

_B_

Package Team
Package Team
Jun 15, 2020
UK
voxgrid.net
FP$
Just to add on, I can create favicons for websites and banners too (not the gif ones like in my signature though). I can discuss this type of stuff in PMs.
While I'm not completely limited to just YouTube graphics, I can modify them to fit the needs of a website too. Please contact me further for this type of stuff...

Last edited:

_B_

Package Team
Package Team
Jun 15, 2020
UK
voxgrid.net
FP$
Now that I have my new computer and the required software downloaded again, I am going to try and work on some more banners. This will take a little time (have to restart the banners again because some of the files on my old computer were gone but it's not the end of the world lol and also my website development) but will be done soon :)

Last edited: