Crypto-currency

Van1lla ™

Seasoned Veteran
Oct 9, 2007
UK
www.google.co.uk
FP$
So with the impending crypto currency Facebook is apparently releasing, my question is do you have any form of currency, such as Bitcoin? Did you mine it when it first came out and now it’s value is increasing are you in the money? Also how do you “mine” it?

Ash

Seasoned Veteran
I have a tiny (very tiny) amount of Bitcoin. This guy offered me $1 worth of BTC a few months back to do a few posts on his forum. Just did it for the fun of it but it slightly got me interested in crypto. What was once only worth $1 has turned into $1.81 today.

Ghost

Seasoned Veteran
Blogger
I hold some alt coins, but don't have many right now.
I wish I had more, but my money is tied up in bills, savings, and other investments, so I haven't really had the good cash flow to just buy up coins when they're ideal to buy.

MasterA

Madly Diligent
Jan 20, 2013
FP$
I am only holding altcoins at the moment. I mainly try to focus on low market cap, high potential coins. Currently, I am holding Fantom, Kucoin Shares, Tolar and Vanta Network.

I have never mined any Cryptos before so I can't comment on that.

Lämmchen

Addicted
Community Team
Feb 10, 2019
FP$
I hold some alt coins, but don't have many right now.
I wish I had more, but my money is tied up in bills, savings, and other investments, so I haven't really had the good cash flow to just buy up coins when they're ideal to buy.
That's like me...gotta save for retirement and past the age of 50 you don't go for the risky investments over the more secure ones.