Custom Web Apps - Business Portals - Social Networks - Custom Features - Admin/Staff/User Roles + More

Ghost

Seasoned Veteran
Jun 25, 2009
Earth
wubur.com
FP$
Hello all,

As you many know, I am co-founded Wubur 4 years ago with my business partner. Since then we have built a few dozen custom web softwares for various industries. We're doing extremely well, and still growing. I would love it if we could work with any serious clients on Forum Promotion. We are accustomed to building medium to large sized platforms for businesses needing high end data management tools, modern customer / employee portals and apps, among other incredible features. This is our specialty, and we would love to help any entrepreneurs here at FP!

Wubur LLC

PHP - JAVASCRIPT - MYSQL - HTML - CSS - NODE.JS - PYTHON - BROWSER EXTENSIONS - CUSTOM API DEVELOPMENT - THIRD PARTY API HOOKUPS
- Fully Customized CRM / CMS, etc
- Custom Blog Software, Announcements, and Newsletters / Mailing Lists
- Custom PHP / MySQL Forums
- Social Network Platforms
- Live Auctions - Admins, Product Sellers, Listing Agents, Buyers/Bidders
- E-commerce (Frontend & Backend 100% Custom) + Direct Sales, Shipping, and Paid Subscriptions
- Proprietary Form & Website Builders
- WordPress Plugins
- All Major Custom Forum Plugins - MyBB, XenForo, vBulletin, IPB, and more
- Live Chats & Private Messaging

We have built many more tools for specific features, analytics, data migrations, code conversions, and more. We can build anything you need! We also produce beautiful systems with Python, Node.js, and more.

If you are interested, please contact me via private message with the details of your project. You can also reply here if you have any questions.
The Wubur team consists of full stack developers & designers, marketing teams (think tank - brainstorm, plan, produce!) database and system administrators, hosting and customer support staff, business & technology consultants, and various professionals to help as-needed (accountants, lawyers, videographers/photographers, etc).

Ghost

Seasoned Veteran
Jun 25, 2009
Earth
wubur.com
FP$
Hi all, we are very busy building a new social network for one of our long time clients. However, we do have time for other projects.
We can provide high quality development for $55 to $75 per hour, depending on the type of work. You can rely on me, our teams, and everyone at Wubur! :)