Icetex

Reputable
Apr 12, 2019
Falcor Nation
www.deviantart.com
FP$
Bump!

Fyrie Trims Adventures Season 6 Finished but is waiting for the completion of season 7
because the season 6 file is only 15kbs so i figure i might be able to combine season 6 & 7 as one entry (depending on the file size)
ATI Productions Celebrates its 1 year of existence this year (started more or less in 2020)

Icetex

Reputable
Apr 12, 2019
Falcor Nation
www.deviantart.com
FP$
Last edited:

Icetex

Reputable
Apr 12, 2019
Falcor Nation
www.deviantart.com
FP$
Bump

some important changes tho

Notice Production Halt journal was renamed and that idea that was ALL Production Halted! was scrapped after the release of the editorial
all is a go now production a go! is back in the swing after dealing with personal issues relating to that incident
there will be changes to my stories after this event that happened to me to give these victims more respect than i did before (not that i never did tho)
this will be tackled in The Life of Lyra Smith 2021 Remake coming later this year
I will say in advance that this The Life of Lyra Smith 2021 Remake unlike the original 2018 Remake will not be cannon to the IU

Icetex

Reputable
Apr 12, 2019
Falcor Nation
www.deviantart.com
FP$
Bump

So... Updates

so far I'm very pleased that my newest story is doing very well higher numbers than last year batch
so i have been thinking of coming up with a new IP for ATI Productions something completely new instead of relying on the old stories ip's
since Fyrie Trims Adventures v2.0 is doing so well so more of that
instead, it will be a male protagonist for that story whatever that is

Last edited:

Icetex

Reputable
Apr 12, 2019
Falcor Nation
www.deviantart.com
FP$
Bump

Writing Production is slightly halted for now I'm currently looking replacement for my current device
it will resume sometime after

=====
ARTWORK UPDATE!

some hand-drawn artwork will be uploaded soon!
Big news! STREET RACE ARTWORK has returned!

Last edited:

Icetex

Reputable
Apr 12, 2019
Falcor Nation
www.deviantart.com
FP$
Bump

Now Effective as of March 2021:

• Two old My Little Pony Equestria Girls Fanfic's now has a new disclaimer in the description with new information has come to light recently
  • Two old MLP fanfic's EQG and MLP FIM has been renamed to fit the Vexin Press naming scheme them now being MLP FIM Fanfic: and MLP EQG Fanfic: respectively

Icetex

Reputable
Apr 12, 2019
Falcor Nation
www.deviantart.com
FP$
Bump

Fyrie Trims Adventures v2.0 Season 10 Is Complete THUS Fyrie Trims Adventure v2.0 IS FINALLY FINISHED
Tbh i thought I would never make it this far
To be honest it was one of the few stories I'm proud of!
=========
Upload Version:
FTA v2.0 Season 10 Is also a small file size it will be combined with season 8 & 9 File
now named FTA v2.0 Seasons 8 - 10
==========
It's currently in the editing phase it hopefully be done by my birthday this week (Saturday)