Icetex

Independent Creator
FP$
Bump:

Small "Hotfix"
Changes Effective as Follows:

* "Roe's Egg Hatching" moved to the proper folder
* Reworded & removed text in the various text in some digital artwork folders specifically for Wacom & Autodesk Sketchbook Folder
* that folder the text is now properly updated with new lines "Tools of Trade" with said text moved to fit properly

Icetex

Independent Creator
FP$
Bump
Small Legal Change

Effective Changes as follows:

* Updated with a new legal disclaimer across the board on story folder and story guide journals regarding any future mature stories

Icetex

Independent Creator
FP$
Bump

Icetex's Story Saga Journal Now Get's an overhaul due to finally settling a legal dispute with Yaketys

Icetex

Independent Creator
FP$
Bump Gallery Changes:

* All Lore Entries Now have a proper IU banner
* Delisted old RPG for personal reasons is now redacted version
* Removed anything possible related to certain forum in the gallery's and dev art id and journals are currently untouched
* The Pen Name Icetex Zexen has been dropped has been re-shorten to just Icetex again
* Related to that Icetex Zexen Pen name has been removed from all story folders
* all Social Handles has Icetex Zexen name removed and Just Has Icetex or Icetex01 in some cases

Icetex

Independent Creator
FP$
Bump
So New Stories in production

UNDER CONSTRUCTION is my "OC" & "Factions And Companies Journal" Those remaster is on the back burner for time being because it was out of date, to begin with
so yeah...
also, dev art id might be removed altogether because i can no longer manage to keep consistently up to date
also, that other hub journal might need an overhaul as well so stay tuned...

Icetex

Independent Creator
FP$
Bump
Major Updates:

So With the new with eclipse deviant art format and cleaning a couple of things
I took the liberty fine-tuning the new dev art id
Also that "May 20th" plan ended up backfiring because deviant art still has 64 kb text limit
And "Minecraft Project" ended up going back to the drawing board and rethought
Also for DJSII, LLC side of things i think creating a new branch that handles my personal affairs such as my community hab and others
Calling it DJSII Directed Services
and Vexin Press side of things it's currently up the air but i might move the new idea "TV Show Division" to a new subdivision of Vexin Press so not affect the main branch in terms of production
and on a personal level, I'm Now successfully back to work although seemly fewer hrs... basically, after Friday some things are on the back burner until a proper schedule is made for me as my job what my boss calls "experimenting"

Icetex

Independent Creator
FP$
Bump

* New Artworks uploaded both traditional and digital artworks
* new vexin comics history entry
* reverted Vexin Comics logo back to v3.1 version
* Vexin Media Logo now much smaller
* few new stories

Icetex

Independent Creator
FP$
Bump
June 2020 Update
Effective Changes as follows:

* reuploaded a bunch of old stories i accidentally removed by mistake because of a misconception

* revamp "bio" again and removed currently not supported journals

* updated both "ISS" and "vexin press" guides removed leftovers notices in "ISS"

* ^ "Vexin Press Guide" got updated text here and there with the new "TV division"

* renamed & reuploaded "the life of lyra smith (2013-2015)" it now known as "Classic The Life of Lyra Smith"

Icetex

Independent Creator
FP$
Bump
Gallery Hotfix:

* moved back all 2019 and earlier Autodesk Sketchbook back to the proper folder
* copied couple forgotten digital dragon drawings to dragon artwork folder