• Hello Guest, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our email system. Please expect a delay in email delivery.

Dedicated Server/Managed Mail Server

Hannahanty

Acquaintance
FP$
I want a managed mail server solution that never goes down and costs very little to provision new accounts. Is there something out there that offers essentially unlimited email accounts for any number of domains, is vendor managed and NEVER goes down?

Basically I want a Dedicated Server that I would use exclusively for email. I would like to find that solution that has already engineered a great package that incorporates the SPAM filters, virus protection, web mail, etc. where I just rent the server per month. Limitations on email is just based upon the disk space I order up on the Server and bandwidth; i.e. not a fee per email account provisioned. Thanks.

LoveLog

Acquaintance
FP$
What is the refund policy during the trial period? Most providers’ trials are not truly free – you’ll end up paying for the service, but get your money back if you are unsatisfied. That said, what does that refund entail?

Hostingsource

Familiar Face
If you are looking at an unlimited hosting plan, exactly what does that mean? All unlimited plans have limitations – it’s just a matter of what those limitations are.
Are they the original hosting provider or a hosting services reseller?

LibertyVPS

Acquaintance
FP$
The price is right for us, the service is dependable, and the customer relationship is responsible, eager to participate in resolving the problem and prompt.