DiscussionHub.io | General Discussion Community

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
Websites looking fantastic @Ash keep up the good work. I'm excited to see where it all leads you.

Reactions: Ash

Cam!

This is Water
Administrator
Congratulations to Discussion Hub on winning our Community of the Month competition once again! This time it's for the month of September 2020.

I've provided this advertisement topic with a sticky, which will last one month like usual. :)

Ash

Madly Diligent
Love the username styling! Looks like a unique forum :)
Thank you. We would love to see you there :p

Our Halloween contest has now ended. The final leaderboard will be updated very soon and the prizes will be sent out to everyone. We are now just 500 posts away from hitting the big 10K milestone. Come on over and help us reach it! - https://discussionhub.io

Cam!

This is Water
Administrator
A month has gone by, so I've now removed the sticky from this advertisement topic. Once again, congrats on winning COTM for September 2020. I look forward to your continued participation in this competition. :)

Ash

Madly Diligent
Discussion Hub has just hit the big milestone of 10,000 posts! Thank you, everyone, for being part of the community and I look forward to hitting the next big milestone soon :D

Come on over and celebrate with us - https://discussionhub.io

Ash

Madly Diligent
Prepare yourselves for a very special Christmas look on Discussion Hub, some mini-contests and our very own advent calendar! With the addition of our limited-time event Christmas section, you can also take part in some great Christmas related discussions :)

Come on over and celebrate Christmas at Discussion Hub with us - https://discussionhub.io

Ash

Madly Diligent

Cam!

This is Water
Administrator
Congratulations to Discussion Hub for being our Community of the Month for January 2021. I believe this is the third time. Congrats! 🎉

Here’s your sticky.

• Love

Ash

Madly Diligent
We hope you're ready for an amazing Among Us night that is planned for tomorrow - the 27th of February 2021!

The chatbox on the forum is currently open and will be open until the end of the games night tomorrow.

We hope that everyone has a chance to join us and have some fun with the community.

We will have three different times set up so that everyone has a chance to join in. You're welcome to join in all three sessions or just the ones you can make it to.

The official times:
  1. Session 1 - 3PM GMT
  2. Session 2 - 6PM GMT
  3. Session 3 - 9PM GMT
Learn more by checking out the official Among Us Night discussion thread.

Will you be an imposter?

Terminated

Hasta La Vista, Baby
This is a wonderful community. Everyone gets along and it's always fun to log in and see what's going on. It has a great layout and design. Ash and Ego are great staff members. It's really one of the best forums I've been on.

• Love

Ash

Madly Diligent
I'm happy to say that we hit the big milestone of 20,000 posts yesterday at Discussion Hub! And we managed to do this before our first year anniversary in late May 2021 which is a great achievement.

Come on over and celebrate with us at https://discussionhub.io ;)

Ash

Madly Diligent

Since our last update, we have had some big changes at Discussion Hub. Let's start with an important milestone - we hit 30,000 posts which I am quite proud of. A huge thanks to everyone that has helped contribute to that big milestone. We've had a huge revamp of our awards system including new icons and awards.

We have also revamped our membership upgrades, re-introducing the Sapphire group and offering some great benefits including custom username icons, custom postbit backgrounds, and more.

Our virtual currency shop is going through a bit of a revamp at the moment, with the introduction of some new items that will allow users to customise their profiles, usernames, and postbit.

And finally, we introduced Groups to the forum. Users are able to create their own group and have their own little section on the forum to discuss anything and everything they want to!

We would love to see some of you guys over there so make sure to register, hop on, and say a quick hello :)!

Ash

Madly Diligent
The site is looking great. Congratulations on the 30,000 post achievement. Be nice to see what type of customization you allow to members to do.
Thank you very much Ozzy. That will be added to the main thread very soon. We're sort of finalising everything at the moment but the plan is to allow users to add their own username icons, let them choose their own username colours and glow effects, add postbit backgrounds, customise the colours and style of their profile pages etc. It's just a case of adding these items to the shop so that they can be purchased using our virtual currency.

Ash

Madly Diligent
Just a quick update to announce that we now have some brand new items in the Discussion Hub Shop. These items have been hinted at for a while now and they are now available to purchase with your hard-earned Hubux and Winbux!

New items include Custom User Title Styles, Custom Username Fonts, Username Sparks & Effects etc.

I can't wait to see your new username styles and do let us know what you think about the new items :). We will be slowly adding more items to the shop over the next few weeks, including exclusive items for certain user groups.

Make sure to check them out and let us know what you think about them - https://discussionhub.io/dh-shop/