Grimoire

New Arrival
Jan 16, 2017
doom.sx
FP$

Hello Everyone,

Come join DiscussionZone today and participate in endless General Discussion based topics! We cover topics such as Anime, Gaming, Technology, Health, Education, Love, Current Events, and Bad Habits.

DiscussionZone was previously a forum a few years back, but I received permission from the original owner to use the name. Not to mention the domain was available so I went for it. The logo isn't the previous one if you look at them they're a bit different and that's because I got mine custom made for this site. DZ.co has no connection with Blue, or the past site.

We've bought some Ads but they didn't really work so I'm posting everywhere I can to bring in activity.

We have a Custom Theme, and have a few custom plugins we will get made if we see activity actually rising on the forum. We have a very simplistic postbit and overall design that we chose to go with since its just a General Discussion forum doesn't need to be super flashy.

Hope to see you all there!

http://discussionzone.co/

D

Deleted member 32117

Goodluck with your site forum looks great and the theme great choice

chase195

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Mar 10, 2017
www.websitegeeks.boards.net
FP$

Hello Everyone,

Come join DiscussionZone today and participate in endless General Discussion based topics! We cover topics such as Anime, Gaming, Technology, Health, Education, Love, Current Events, and Bad Habits.

DiscussionZone was previously a forum a few years back, but I received permission from the original owner to use the name. Not to mention the domain was available so I went for it. The logo isn't the previous one if you look at them they're a bit different and that's because I got mine custom made for this site. DZ.co has no connection with Blue, or the past site.

We've bought some Ads but they didn't really work so I'm posting everywhere I can to bring in activity.

We have a Custom Theme, and have a few custom plugins we will get made if we see activity actually rising on the forum. We have a very simplistic postbit and overall design that we chose to go with since its just a General Discussion forum doesn't need to be super flashy.

Hope to see you all there!

http://discussionzone.co/
Goodluck! :)