Do you use Adsense Auto ads?

Talk Mental Health

Brad P

Reputable
Jul 11, 2016
chatbanter.com
FP$
Hi,

I use Adsense Auto ads for my website and it works pretty good.
My earnings increased dramatically in the last year while using Auto ads.

Do you use it also or prefer to add your ads manually?
I looked into that but found it just posts loads everywhere, you can remove up to 10 but it can still leave to many.

Cam!

This is Water
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge
I've moved this topic to Monetization & eCommerce.

I've tried AutoAds before. It's clearly going to generate a lot more revenue than the typical set up of manually installing banner ads with Adsense, but there's a cost with that as well. The amount of ads being displayed with AutoAds was over the top, and I had plenty of complaints about it. There was even a ridiculous floating ad with that at one point. Has Google tamed AutoAds a little bit since then?

gamestoenjoy

Addicted
Jan 30, 2010
USA
www.KodiBeginner.com
FP$
Has Google tamed AutoAds a little bit since then?

Google is part of the Coalition of Better Ads, which defined rules about ads following extensive experiments so they won't disturb the website's visitors.
I didn't get any complains from my visitors even though I use Auto ads for three years and I have a lot of visitors, so I guess it has no significant effect on the user experience of my website.

Dotgician

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Feb 9, 2020
FP$
No Do not do Adsense auto... it is very bad for the user... even on mobile it’s like every page you go to you get directed to an ad page... bizdustry is currently using it if you want to see one in action... not a fan!

Cam!

This is Water
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge
No Do not do Adsense auto... it is very bad for the user... even on mobile it’s like every page you go to you get directed to an ad page... bizdustry is currently using it if you want to see one in action... not a fan!

That's how I've felt about it in the past. I'm wondering if it has gotten better though. Looking at websites like Kodi Beginner, the advertisements really aren't too bad. I could have sworn it was horrendous for users like a year or two ago.

gamestoenjoy

Addicted
Jan 30, 2010
USA
www.KodiBeginner.com
FP$
That's how I've felt about it in the past. I'm wondering if it has gotten better though. Looking at websites like Kodi Beginner, the advertisements really aren't too bad. I could have sworn it was horrendous for users like a year or two ago.

Google improved the Auto ads over time.
I asked for feedback from my visitors, and they told me they hardly notice it as most of the ads are related to the content of the website.