• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are you can always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account to Forum Promotion by going to you account connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected and if you are part of the FP's Discord, you will automatically be given a role "Approved Users". And when ever a thread/post is created a notication will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

Do You Use Any Other Search Engine Other Than Google?

• Thread starter Deleted member 44219
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Deleted member 44219

There are other search engines like Yahoo and DuckDuckGo. Google isn't the only one.

Do you use any other search engine?

Lämmchen

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Feb 10, 2019
FP$
I've tried other search engines and they don't give me as extensive results. Before Google was around I used Yahoo search! I don't even know if Yahoo has a search anymore LOL

Empire

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Jul 16, 2015
United Kingdom
www.baysidegamers.com
FP$
MSI was always the first thing to see when you install the OS or if not bing.. But google is 100% all the time.When I had an yahoo email account back in the day (over 15 years ago) I Was using yahoo as an good news feed as it had that on it's mane page

D

Deleted member 44219

I recently switched to DuckDuckGo as my Search-Engine. I have to say, it works great. Especially with Firefox.

Buckfast

Reputable
Feb 18, 2019
FP$
I tried using bing for a while because my Microsoft rewards linked up with it to gain more points but i fell away from it very soon after.

danthex

GamingBoards.net King
Community Team
Forum Sponsor
Jan 29, 2016
Canada
GamingBoards.net
FP$
Google, Duckduckgo - Although, I'd like to migrate away from Google if possible, they're growing a little too large for my liking. I enjoy supporting the underdog, so I guess only time will tell. This thread has reminded me to do some search result experimenting. :p