Do you use drag & drop site builder ?

NomanProdhan

Familiar Face
May 16, 2015
FP$
We can build our websites with many ways. We can design by ourself of can hire designer. However, we also have another option and that is drag and drop site builder. I think most you know about this. We have lots of platform for this like Webs, Wix and so on. Some of them offer both free and premium service. I have used Webs for creating my very first website and it was so easy to build with their drag & drop site builder. But I think its not good for professional websites. However, did you use this kind of drag and drop website builder ? What is your opinion about this ?

Jericho

The True Entrepreneur Is A Risk Taker
Oct 19, 2017
United Kingdom
adminkings.com
FP$
I don't.

Only because I have the knowledge to create a website myself without the need to have a drop-and-drop block element to do it for me, I find they are useful for basic websites or somebody selling something or a personal page.

Aaron

Legendary Typer
Jun 4, 2013
FP$
Cookie Badge
I use SP Page Builder for Joomla, and Elementor Page Builder for Wordpress.

Nicholas888

Acquaintance
Feb 17, 2018
FP$
I think people will always argue whether drag-and-drop WordPress page builders (like Elementor, Beaver, Divi) or drag-and-drop website builders (like Wix, Weebly, Jimbo) are better to use. I should say, all of them have pros and cons. In case you can't make the choice, I suggest looking through the reviews that allow you to compare them. By the way, I like one on
https://www.webbuildersguide.com/website-builder-articles/drag-and-drop-website-builder/. Maybe someone will also find it useful.

Last edited:

Cumulus

Marketing Team Leader 📊
Marketing Team
Oct 8, 2020
UK
FP$
Thank You Badge
I don't like fully drag and drop builders like Wix, Weebly and Squarespace, though I do like Elementor as a drag and drop editor on WordPress: Lots of powerful features

Uncrowned Guard

Familiar Face
May 7, 2016
Pennsylvania (USA)
uncrownedempire.com
FP$
I doubt you will find much love for them here as everyone wants a highly interactive user based website and a lot of the skills needed to create those sites. However, the drag and drop sites have gotten a lot better over the years and I could only imagine their use has skyrocketed recently. Every business should have a website of some kind in 2020 and a few days dropping a site into place is a much better solution then paying for a designer anymore when all you want is basically an informative landing page or simple product store.