• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are you can always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account to Forum Promotion by going to you account connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected and if you are part of the FP's Discord, you will automatically be given a role "Approved Users". And when ever a thread/post is created a notication will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

Do you use Postloop?

InMyOpinion

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jul 19, 2011
Canada
FP$
Do you use postloop in order to help your forum get posts and members?

I did a few times but I felt like it wasn't really worth it as in order to get points you have to spend time on another forum owners website. If I were to open my own forum now I wouldn't use it. Though I do use it to post on others forums and to get paid for it.

Empire

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Jul 16, 2015
United Kingdom
www.baysidegamers.com
FP$
When I heard about postloop some years back I did join and spent most of the first day posting to earn points and it taken some time as the posts had to be all approved. At the time I Wasn't worried about buying points, I was posted on other forums to earn points so that I can get posts/content on my forum.

As time goes by, my time ended with an flash to the point that my account was inactive, started to not get the forums needed to do my end and it just went slow.

Then just last year, postloop was opened with an new owner. I made an new account and made my 20 posts with 4 stars! even thought most listed sites want 4 and a half to 5 stars. I yet to listed my site and can't until they support 4.2 version. But even still not allot of sites listed

InMyOpinion

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jul 19, 2011
Canada
FP$
When I heard about postloop some years back I did join and spent most of the first day posting to earn points and it taken some time as the posts had to be all approved. At the time I Wasn't worried about buying points, I was posted on other forums to earn points so that I can get posts/content on my forum.

As time goes by, my time ended with an flash to the point that my account was inactive, started to not get the forums needed to do my end and it just went slow.

Then just last year, postloop was opened with an new owner. I made an new account and made my 20 posts with 4 stars! even thought most listed sites want 4 and a half to 5 stars. I yet to listed my site and can't until they support 4.2 version. But even still not allot of sites listed
I've noticed that there isn't a lot of options on Postloop. Like you said most community owners want posters to have a 4.5 or 5 star rating which can be difficult for those who are just starting off.

I had no idea that Postloop has a new owner, that's pretty interesting.

Wish you the best with your site

InMyOpinion

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jul 19, 2011
Canada
FP$
Like you said most community owners want posters to have a 4.5 or 5 star rating which can be difficult for those who are just starting off.

I think around 50 posts is possible for a perfect writer. How much money, daily, is that?[/QUOTE

50 posts per day, honestly it depends. But I would say it wouldn't really amount to much money in a day. Plus I wouldn't suggest making 50 posts a day because again, you want to make sure that what you are writing is adding value to the forum. Especially if you are wanting to get paid for posts you want to make sure that you are adding valuable posts and threads to the forum. Posting too much can actually be a negative thing for a forum especially if they don't have a lot of activity to begin with.

Jason76

Package Team Member
Package Team
Nov 27, 2016
USA
jasonyankee.info
FP$
Like you said most community owners want posters to have a 4.5 or 5 star rating which can be difficult for those who are just starting off.

I think around 50 posts is possible for a perfect writer. How much money, daily, is that?[/QUOTE

50 posts per day, honestly it depends. But I would say it wouldn't really amount to much money in a day. Plus I wouldn't suggest making 50 posts a day because again, you want to make sure that what you are writing is adding value to the forum. Especially if you are wanting to get paid for posts you want to make sure that you are adding valuable posts and threads to the forum. Posting too much can actually be a negative thing for a forum especially if they don't have a lot of activity to begin with.
A good writer could make 50 valuable posts a day. Maybe even within 2 hours, but I think it would be more.

InMyOpinion

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jul 19, 2011
Canada
FP$
A good writer could make 50 valuable posts a day. Maybe even within 2 hours, but I think it would be more.
It depends on a lot of things to be honest. How long are the posts? What are the posts about? Do you need to do any research before answering a post? Etc.

Jason76

Package Team Member
Package Team
Nov 27, 2016
USA
jasonyankee.info
FP$
It depends on a lot of things to be honest. How long are the posts? What are the posts about? Do you need to do any research before answering a post? Etc.
I know what you mean. I mean, I was working a lot on TheForumWheel, but got burned out. The forums became too niche and even trying to write similar problems as on other forums was becoming difficult. I mean, how much can you write about Final Fantasy, LOL?

InMyOpinion

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jul 19, 2011
Canada
FP$
I know what you mean. I mean, I was working a lot on TheForumWheel, but got burned out. The forums became too niche and even trying to write similar problems as on other forums was becoming difficult. I mean, how much can you write about Final Fantasy, LOL?
Very true, I myself don't know much if anything about Final Fantasy. My boyfriend on the other hand, if he were one to go on forums he would be able to write lots about it lol

D

Deleted member 32117

I tried Postloop once but its not my type of line of work lol I hate typing a lot sometimes also the new owner can be found here @Beverly Owner of PostLoop btw.

topned

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jan 29, 2018
myfriendsdirectory.com
FP$
Very true, I myself don't know much if anything about Final Fantasy. My boyfriend on the other hand, if he were one to go on forums he would be able to write lots about it lol
You just crushed the hopes of many of the young men of this forum. :hilarious:

InMyOpinion

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jul 19, 2011
Canada
FP$
Hahahaha, I know plenty of females who like Final Fantasy, I'm just not one of them :p

• Haha
Reactions: topned
D

Deleted member 32117

Hahahaha, I know plenty of females who like Final Fantasy, I'm just not one of them :p
I really Final Fantasy as my Celeb crush was featured in the game lol