• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are you can always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account to Forum Promotion by going to you account connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected and if you are part of the FP's Discord, you will automatically be given a role "Approved Users". And when ever a thread/post is created a notication will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

Do you want to live to 100?

Teg

Package Team Member
Dec 7, 2010
North Pole
izimmbiplays.com
FP$
I mean I don’t want to die. But I don’t think I want to live to 100 either. I’m 31-years-old and I feel like I’m in my sixties. Life experience can suck sometimes. Now if I stayed 31 for 100 years... maybe haha

• Haha
Reactions: SolviturC

Lämmchen

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Feb 10, 2019
FP$
If I'm going to live to be 100 I better make more younger friends to have around to celebrate my birthdays :D

All kidding aside, I doubt I would want to live that long. It would probably make a difference if I could be perfectly healthy and not have any difficulties doing the things I do now.

KyngzIndeyen

New Arrival
Nov 20, 2014
FP$
Hmmm. Maybe if the average life expectancy is at least in the 90s.

If the average life expectancy is still in the low 80s by the time I hit 100, then it probably means I've seen all of my friends and the people I care about dying off. Which I wouldn't fancy at all :( .

D

Deleted member 44219

The thing is, as a new generation of humans are born, the newer generation will live longer and will be dramatically different to us. Now us(I'm assuming we're all millenials here), will most likely live up to between our 70's - 90's(That's just a guess cause I'm assuming we're all born somewhere between the 90's and 2000's).

The next generation of humans are most likely going to live until their 80's and maybe even reach 100. I don't think any of us here on FP will even make it to 100.

Not to mention that you should remember that humans can easily be killed at any point in their life, no matter their age. Diseases, murder, suicide, all play a major role in death and these can kill us at any point unless something or someone stops them.

But for me, I'm fine with any age I live up to. It's not about what age you can reach in your lifetime but rather what you can achieve during your lifetime. You do not want to become older but you actually want to achieve something incredible during your lifetime either it be inventing something or changing the world.

Gh0st4unt3r

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Sep 21, 2016
stormdevelopers.com
FP$
It would be nice but you can get very frail at that age, i would love to live that long but the only downside a sense of loosing independence and having to rely on other people to look after me which i wouldn't like or expect from anyone as im very independent person, unless i was fighting fit and full of life then sure i would gladly live till im 100+

• Agree
Reactions: 1 person

Buckfast

Reputable
Feb 18, 2019
FP$
I wouldn’t like to live to 100, I feel asif I would suffer for maybe the last 20 years if I was to.