Does anyone love Soy Milk too?

nicodak

Acquaintance
FP$
but I just love the test of it personally as opposed to regular white milk
Which kind of regular milk ? The one you find in supermarkets? Maybe you forgot the taste of fresh milk bought on the farm, it is second to none. Unfortunately it becomes difficult to find it, especially in the city.
But I still appreciate the organic soy milk as well as the almond milk which is also very tasty.

Naiwen

Madly Diligent
Which kind of regular milk ? The one you find in supermarkets? Maybe you forgot the taste of fresh milk bought on the farm, it is second to none. Unfortunately it becomes difficult to find it, especially in the city.
But I still appreciate the organic soy milk as well as the almond milk which is also very tasty.
I've never had it I think myself, so can't compare? In supermarkets, like skim milk, 1%, 2.5 and etc?

nicodak

Acquaintance
FP$
Yes supermarket milk, pasteurized, skimmed, emptied...

If you've never smelled the smell of fresh milk heating up in the pan then unfortunately you don't know what cow's milk is!
I assure you you are not the only one. But this smell has not left me since my childhood and yet I have not drunk for many years.
The smell is incredible, it's just exceptional.

If one day you have the chance to savor a few gulps of it then you will say to yourself: but I had never drunk milk before!