Dou you listen to music while you work?

Sure. I work at a cubicle so absolutely. I also listen to music while I'm doing cleaning at home also. Cleaning takes forever without music.

I've found that any monotonous task will go twice as fast with music playing in your ears or from a speaker somewhere. Sometimes when I get a bit of writers block while penning short stories, I'll even put on some music and that really helps.

Folk Artist

Acquaintance
Dec 12, 2018
FP$
Yes, I Ieave the classical music station on all the time, but I turn it to different volumes sometimes. Listening to classical music is suppose to boost productivity and is this is called the "Mozart Effect" - it can make you more creative as well, because this music is quite calming and relaxing and relieves stress this way.

Elli

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jan 20, 2019
ellimccale.com
FP$
Often, especially if there are other sources of noise around me and I need to concentrate. This is especially difficult in an open office environment. :tired: My problem is that the weight of headphones eventually puts too much pressure on the top of my head and ears, so I can't wear them for long. Earbuds just fall out.

Buckfast

Reputable
Feb 18, 2019
FP$
Most of my work is done at home so usually the TV is on. But if i am working in certain places i put my head phones in and music on.