Dragon Ball Forums

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Beerus, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Beerus

Beerus Acquaintance

+7
    Site Name: Dragon Ball Forums
    URL: https://dragonballforums.com/
    Type: Forum
    Site Info: The forum is a place for Dragon Ball fans to come together and talk about everything within the Dragon Ball universe.

I wanted to start it off with the least amount of sections possible until it gets populated so I am making use of prefixes in several sections. I wanted it to come across as simple and easy to use as well as have it look good on both desktop and mobile. There is a ranking system where you unlock user groups that get you different permissions as well as different colored names. This is all based on the Saiyan transformations. There are also badges you can unlock for doing different things. I thought that would be a fun way to encourage posting.

This site obviously won't be taking in donations or have any ads on it (copyright laws) so everything offered will be earned through activity. I basically wanted to start the place up since I love talking about the anime series and have been a fan of it for nearly 20 years, still not losing any interest in it. It is one of few things I still enjoy from when I was a kid.

2. Gio

Gio FP's Greek Ambassador Community Team Retired Admin

+560
    Looks good, only recommendation I would have is to do a little bit more with this section:

upload_2019-1-7_18-56-42.png

The User Menu has a quite a bit of empty space that should be used to accommodate having the overall section down there. I wish you all the best with the forum! :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Beerus

Beerus Acquaintance

+7
    Yeah, I am trying to figure out something to do with that space still. Thanks for the feedback!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Gio

Gio FP's Greek Ambassador Community Team Retired Admin

+560
    You're quite welcome! :)

5. Empire

Empire Valued Contributor Valued Contributor

+1,999
    Needs more content building up but looking good so far, it has allot to offer

• Like Like x 1
  6. Carlos X

Carlos X Up-and-Coming Sensation

+105
    I saw this on the official xenForo forum, and first thing out of my mouth? Good domain. Killer domain you have in your hands! I am sure you will be successful at this.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Beerus

Beerus Acquaintance

+7
    I was shocked it wasn't taken myself :D

I sure hope it will be a success. Gotta keep at it I suppose!

8. Jerlene

Jerlene Collecting FP$ Administrator

+375
    I like the domain, too. The site looks a little too professional for the topic though. Kind of a turn off.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Carlos X

Carlos X Up-and-Coming Sensation

+105
    It's not too professional, just right. He could have put a bg, and it'd be too professional to you too.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Jerlene

Jerlene Collecting FP$ Administrator

+375
    Well, that depends on the background.

• Like Like x 1
  11. MasterGamer

MasterGamer Package Team Member Package Team

+376
    I am fan of DBZ myself. This forum looks great

• Like Like x 1
  12. Beerus

Beerus Acquaintance

+7
    It might seem that way as I am keeping it simple and clean. Good for both desktop and mobile users.