LunarScorpio

Seasoned Veteran
Aug 19, 2009
Pennsylvania
dreamcityrpg.com
FP$
Happy Birthday Cake

Live your dreams.

Dream City, a modern fantasy world that you can only visit when you are in the deepest of sleep. Normally a land where you can explore the innermost parts of your dreams, is being taken over by darkness and your worst nightmares.

Prophetic, Sweet, Nightmare and Special Agent Felicity Aisling fight alongside you to save the city and restore balance. Acquire special powers and abilities to help you fight the evil that is taking over. But don’t forget to take a break, explore the different parts of the city and the surrounding areas with your new companions.

Dream City RPG allows members to explore their dreams to the fullest extent. Dreamers can join forces and help save the city with their new found powers, abilities, and friends.

And don't worry! If you want to roleplay other ideas or fandoms, there is an OOC section just for that!

Home | History | The Guardians | OOC

Last edited:

LunarScorpio

Seasoned Veteran
Aug 19, 2009
Pennsylvania
dreamcityrpg.com
FP$
Happy Birthday Cake
Welp, not the first reply to this I thought I would be making, but here we are, haha.

Yesterday I got hacked so the site was down for, I'm honestly not sure how long. But the good news is, it was restored; however, the bad news is, it was recovered to about two days ago. So with that we've lost a couple of registrations, threads and posts. It sucks it happened and I apologize profusely for it, but we will come back from this!

LunarScorpio

Seasoned Veteran
Aug 19, 2009
Pennsylvania
dreamcityrpg.com
FP$
Happy Birthday Cake
Things are up and running again at Dream City RPG! Roleplays are starting up, so if you're interested in being some of the first members of the site who help build up the first part of the main story or just want to form some friendships, make sure you come by and register! We also now have a section for advertisements with affiliates coming soon!

LunarScorpio

Seasoned Veteran
Aug 19, 2009
Pennsylvania
dreamcityrpg.com
FP$
Happy Birthday Cake
We've got some updates over at Dream City! There are a few new characters making their way through creating their profiles on the main RP, there's a new smaller group roleplay starting and now we are on Discord! Come check us out!

Forum Stats: 75 Replies | 39 Topics | 11 Members

ZandraJoi

Reputable
Love your Sailor Moon! It's nice having a theme but also other topics for members to be involved in. If you're still open to affiliate exchanges, message me. It's alternative health in a secular setting, my link is in my profile, but what I learned about affiliates is it's nice to have different forums to exchange with. Broadens the range.

Reactions: LunarScorpio

LunarScorpio

Seasoned Veteran
Aug 19, 2009
Pennsylvania
dreamcityrpg.com
FP$
Happy Birthday Cake
Love your Sailor Moon! It's nice having a theme but also other topics for members to be involved in. If you're still open to affiliate exchanges, message me. It's alternative health in a secular setting, my link is in my profile, but what I learned about affiliates is it's nice to have different forums to exchange with. Broadens the range.
Thanks so much for the compliments! I'm definitely still open to affiliates, so I'll send you a quick PM soon. Feel free to join the site, we'd love to have you!

Reactions: ZandraJoi

LunarScorpio

Seasoned Veteran
Aug 19, 2009
Pennsylvania
dreamcityrpg.com
FP$
Happy Birthday Cake
Can't wait to see what you have in store!
Thank you!

One of the project I've been working on is now up! We now have a Wiki Page with a lot of details about how the site runs, operates and just some helpful hints. It also has an area that talks about our Guardians, which is a work-in-progress along with a couple other pages. But it's almost done! There's more fun things in the works for the future though!

Forum Stats: Threads 145 | Messages 354 | Members 24

Reactions: ZandraJoi