Closed Drop some posts on my forum and I'll give you an Amazon gift card

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
** Out of Codes **

Just updating this thread @Xyphien and @Lämmchen took the deal on my last 2 codes. I may do this again in the future but currently don't have anymore. Thanks guys.

Last edited:

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
If anyone is interested in this I still have the 2 codes left. It seems like a lot but my forum is for general chat and has gaming and webmaster sections such as web technology, even programming. Just trying to do my part to help build up a stream of posts. If you are interested let me know. It shouldn't be difficult.

Lämmchen

The Lämminator
Administrator
If anyone is interested in this I still have the 2 codes left. It seems like a lot but my forum is for general chat and has gaming and webmaster sections such as web technology, even programming. Just trying to do my part to help build up a stream of posts. If you are interested let me know. It shouldn't be difficult.

Is the code for UK Amazon? I know that I can't send gift cards to my UK friends from the US Amazon.

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
@Lämmchen it's United States rofl. Haha no it's not the UK but I see where there might have been confusion. I think @Empire in the other thread I tried to sign up for was mentioning that he was from the United Kingdom. I may have made my original thread sound a bit confusing. It's not much but whoever wants to do it. I can provide it first. Also @Lämmchen if you wanted it I would give you up to 2 weeks to complete the posts.

I actually just bought them the other day directly from amazon.com

Definitely United States.

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
How clever of you :D

I actually have heard someone say that before. I will indeed message you right now. There's still 1 left after that. I will update and edit the thread with the one I have left so that anyone who see's it is updated on which one it is. Thank you @Lämmchen

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
@Lämmchen I wanted to thank you again. I have updated the thread. I still have 1 code left. If your buddy you had mentioned is interested have him post in the thread I assume that would be alright. Whoever posts first wanting to will get the code. Only since I haven't heard back yet.

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
Thank you @Xyphien. Moderators may close this thread at their convenience. I currently won't have anymore codes for a while though I may start this up again at a later time. ~TopSilver