Earn money for posting!

Ash

Seasoned Veteran
A lot of you will know that PostLoop has now opened once again which is amazing! It allows you to earn money for doing what a lot of you here do everyday, posting on forums!

Join Here: http://www.postloop.com/invite/DarthHazard

But PostLoop isn't the online site offering money to post on forums! TheForumWheel does the same except there is one difference! You can earn a lot more on TheForumWheel if your rating is good enough. I'm earning around $0.10 per forum post!

Join Here: http://theforumwheel.com/invite/kingcool52

Reactions: Jason76

Ash

Seasoned Veteran
How much money can you earn on postloop and do you get money on paypal?
I joined joined and I'm earning around 1.6 points per post which is around $0.08 per post. It adds up pretty quick when you start posting. And yes you get the money through PayPal

Ash

Seasoned Veteran
anyone earn like over 100£££
A lot of people did before PostLoop closed down. I read that one user was required to submit a bit of tax information because he had managed to make over £500 by posting on forums!

Ash

Seasoned Veteran
Sounds like 5 years of work lol
5 years of spending a few minutes a day posting on forums doesn't sound too bad if the reward is £500!

Ash

Seasoned Veteran
How much money can you earn on postloop and do you get money on paypal?
Glad to see that you were accepted into PostLoop and have already started earning ;)

Ash

Seasoned Veteran
I like Postloop, but it seems like TheForumWheel has a better way to keep track of posts you make. Also, the new rating system of TFW is much better. It's specific in measuring quality - rather than just giving one big rating.
TheForumWheel does tend to pay better per post as well if you have a good rating. I earn a lot more at TFW per post, almost double.

Ash

Seasoned Veteran
Someone said they worked for 4 days for around 5 bucks - but how many posts did they make?
That was me. I made around 75 posts over those 4 days. Didn't even take me that long to be honest