Earn Money With Twitch

Ash

Madly Diligent
Nov 14, 2012
London
aakashpereira.co.uk
FP$
Cookie Badge
Do you have a Twitch account? Why not make some money whilst you use it?
With this site, you can earn money for simply following streamers and watching their content. Some streams will reward you with points for every minute that you watch.

This requires almost no effort. Minimum cashout is $20 via PayPal and you can usually average around $1-2 a day for simply spending about 3-4 minutes a day on it.

Click here to register

Ash

Madly Diligent
Nov 14, 2012
London
aakashpereira.co.uk
FP$
Cookie Badge
It's not bad now. They've improved quite a lot and I think with more streamers using them, the earning opportunities have increased quite a bit.

Hacked

Reputable
Jul 2, 2019
FP$
It's not bad now. They've improved quite a lot and I think with more streamers using them, the earning opportunities have increased quite a bit.
How does it exactly work? Do you require Paypal added to your twitch? or a twitch wallet as I remember the had one of those few years ago for donations to twitch player.

D

Deleted member 45866

Just for watching the streams we do get paid? My friend said sometimes the streamers pay but not twitch. Is it right?
No. The Viewers of the Live-Stream Pay the Streamer with their own money. But I'm pretty sure the Streamer can refund the money(This is the case in times when somebody 'Accidentally', Donates $10,000 or around that to the Streamer).

Ash

Madly Diligent
Nov 14, 2012
London
aakashpereira.co.uk
FP$
Cookie Badge
How does it exactly work? Do you require Paypal added to your twitch? or a twitch wallet as I remember the had one of those few years ago for donations to twitch player.
Just for watching the streams we do get paid? My friend said sometimes the streamers pay but not twitch. Is it right?
You just give this site your PayPal and they send you the money. Twitch is NOT affiliated with this site at all.
You will get paid to watch some streams but you have to be quick. This is all done through this site and NOT twitch ;)

• Wow
Reactions: Jason5 and Hacked