Excellent time to get into the stock market!

Zawa47

New Arrival
FP$
It's never too late to begin investing in the stock market and it's a great time to begin investing due to the Corona virus crash. A big benefit of Robinhood - which is one of the most user friendly websites/applications - is that you will receive a free random stock typically valuing at about $5 by signing up under a referral link, however you do have a chance to get one worth much more such as Apple, Facebook or even Berkshire Hathaway. On top of that, you do not need to make any investments to cash this out as it will just be on hold for 3 days. If you have any questions or want any advice feel free to DM me!

D

Deleted member 25872

It says that I’m in the waiting list? I’m from the UK. Is this offer only available in the USA?

B627CE4F-D3CB-4A2F-B8F1-58F63CD48393.png

Ash

Madly Diligent
Yes it is @Alexander.
I've been on the waiting list for a while now. It was meant to launch around this time for us but it has been delayed.

Cam!

This is Water
Administrator
Given that you’re promoting a referral link, I’ve moved this topic to the Affiliate Links forum.

I’ve been using Robinhood for a couple years now and it’s a fantastic app. I personally would be weary in getting involved in the stock market at this point in time though.

Zawa47

New Arrival
FP$
It says that I’m in the waiting list? I’m from the UK. Is this offer only available in the USA?

View attachment 7692
Webull is probably a better broker overall and is available in the UK.