Acquaintance
Mar 23, 2020
Australia
www.eyezone.boards.net
FP$
No timeframe but let's do 50 for 50.
www.eyezone.boards.net.

Please note:
I do my exchanges in chronological order, so if I take a long time to get to your forum, it's either because I am busy, looking after my mother or completing other exchanges.

Further notice:
Do not start doing exchanges, without me confirming my acceptance of your forum.
Plus it's in your best interest if your forum has an Off Topic section if I am not familiar with your forums niche.

www.eyezone.boards.net

Ash

Madly Diligent
Nov 14, 2012
London
aakashpereira.co.uk
FP$
Cookie Badge
No timeframe but let's do 50 for 50.
www.eyezone.boards.net.

Please note:
I do my exchanges in chronological order, so if I take a long time to get to your forum, it's either because I am busy, looking after my mother or completing other exchanges.

Further notice:
Do not start doing exchanges, without me confirming my acceptance of your forum.
Plus it's in your best interest if your forum has an Off Topic section if I am not familiar with your forums niche.

www.eyezone.boards.net
I would love to do a 50/50. My forum is https://discussionhub.io

EZWarren

Acquaintance
Mar 23, 2020
Australia
www.eyezone.boards.net
FP$
Reactions: Ash

Bizdustry.com

Madly Diligent
Nov 7, 2014
FP$
Cookie Badge
Yes, I accept the exchange, I'm happy for you to post in the off-topic sections, but try your best to reply to any on-topic discussions that you feel comfortable replying to. Please tag me, and let me know once you've started, so I can start my end of the exchange.

Please ensure your posts are high quality.