• Hello Guest, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our email system. Please expect a delay in email delivery.

Exchange posts with my forums

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
I'd be interested in doing a 10/10 with your webmaster site and my general discussion forum cafe discussions. Just let me know when you want to or when you get on and we'll set it up.

simonweb

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Another 10/10 with DH @simonweb ?
Yes, we can do another exchange if you're still up for it. :)

I'd be interested in doing a 10/10 with your webmaster site and my general discussion forum cafe discussions. Just let me know when you want to or when you get on and we'll set it up.
Sure, just let me know if you're still interested in doing an exchange. :)

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
@simonweb Yeah sure. Which one of your sites would you like me to make the posts on? Let me know and I'll get started.

simonweb

Up-and-Coming Sensation

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
@simonweb I confirmed you manually but just to let you know it does get sent but goes to spam. You are now confirmed. I will make the 10 posts sometime by tonight.

EDIT: I accidentally typed in 5 posts and I see that it was 10 now. I'm doing them now.

Last edited:

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
@simonweb My 10 posts have been completed on WebmasterMeet.com with the username TopSilver. I look forward to reading yours.

- Brad

simonweb

Up-and-Coming Sensation
@simonweb I confirmed you manually but just to let you know it does get sent but goes to spam. You are now confirmed. I will make the 10 posts sometime by tonight.

EDIT: I accidentally typed in 5 posts and I see that it was 10 now. I'm doing them now.
Thanks! Yeah, I discovered it in my spam folder later on. :oops: It took a while for it to reach my inbox so I didn't see it at first.
@simonweb My 10 posts have been completed on WebmasterMeet.com with the username TopSilver. I look forward to reading yours.

- Brad
And I've just completed my 10 posts on your forum. :)

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
I appreciate your postings @simonweb, if you ever want to do another you can just let me know anytime.

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
I could probably do a 5/5 exchange if you're up for it? :)

That's great, I'll start posting later tonight. :)

Sure just let me know when you want me to get started @simonweb or do yours and I'll return. Sounds good.