• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are you can always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account to Forum Promotion by going to you account connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected and if you are part of the FP's Discord, you will automatically be given a role "Approved Users". And when ever a thread/post is created a notication will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

Exchange with Apartment Ball

chrisy...

Reputable
Mar 28, 2014
www.apartmentball.com
FP$
Forum Link:
http://w11.zetaboards.com/apartmentball
Your name on the board:
chrisy.
Exchange Details:
I'm looking to do post exchanges, as little as you want or as many as you want. Leave your link and the amount you would like to exchange and then I will most likely accept, I'll then start the exchange and you can do the same.

Come on everyone, 5/5, 10/10 etc.

You can exchange with me as many times as you would like.

Adz

Addicted
Jun 1, 2008
FP$
Fancy a 10/10 with Discussionhub.net?

Please post an introduction and upload an avatar..Also please try to make the posts good quality and I will return the favour :)

Adz

Addicted
Jun 1, 2008
FP$
chrisy... said:
Okay Adam, I have started and chosen an avatar, I will post an introduction too. Please complete your ten when you get the chance.
Done and dusted, thanks for the exchange :)

chrisy...

Reputable
Mar 28, 2014
www.apartmentball.com
FP$
Mika I would love to exchange again, I'll start tomorrow and message you when I complete my ten. 20 Cents Payout I'd love to, I'll start my ten tomorrow when I have more time. I'll message you when I finish.

Cleopatra - I've finished your 3/3 could you now post on mine.

Adz

Addicted
Jun 1, 2008
FP$
Do you want to do another exchange with discussion hub? :)

Id love the following exchange; 20 topics and 20 posts.